no more

Started by jyim89, April 21, 2010, 11:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deagle

Quote from: jyim89 on April 21, 2010, 04:52:00 PM
Quote from: MDMM on April 21, 2010, 04:46:29 PM
Quote from: Deagle on April 21, 2010, 04:45:24 PM
Quote from: jyim89 on April 21, 2010, 04:38:47 PM
Ok, This is really weird.  I just got a PM from someone saying that the key I posted was already put somewhere on the forum.  I don't know how that is possible because I got this key directly from SC2betaGB...  I even have the email to prove it if you want the proof just pm your email and I can send it email to you!  Now im just confused because I googled the key and found that it really was in some other forum but jackyoo claims that he got it too..  I sent jackyoo a pm asking him to confirm if he really did get the account...

but as of right now.. I'm totally confused.
And what about second beta key?

good question  :thumbsup:

Like I said, I don't have access to the second beta key right now but I'm leaving a little early today so I can get home and check.
It almost 6pm in your country :)

jyim89

Quote from: Deagle on April 21, 2010, 04:53:27 PM
Quote from: jyim89 on April 21, 2010, 04:52:00 PM
Quote from: MDMM on April 21, 2010, 04:46:29 PM
Quote from: Deagle on April 21, 2010, 04:45:24 PM
Quote from: jyim89 on April 21, 2010, 04:38:47 PM
Ok, This is really weird.  I just got a PM from someone saying that the key I posted was already put somewhere on the forum.  I don't know how that is possible because I got this key directly from SC2betaGB...  I even have the email to prove it if you want the proof just pm your email and I can send it email to you!  Now im just confused because I googled the key and found that it really was in some other forum but jackyoo claims that he got it too..  I sent jackyoo a pm asking him to confirm if he really did get the account...

but as of right now.. I'm totally confused.
And what about second beta key?

good question  :thumbsup:

Like I said, I don't have access to the second beta key right now but I'm leaving a little early today so I can get home and check.
It almost 6pm in your country :)

yes I left like 15 mins early after reading this comment so I should be home soon.

jyim89

Ok, so I literally ran to my room after I got home and googled the key that I got from blizzard and its not found anywhere on google. Whether it will work or not I don't know. I will post the new key as the thread's title (where the first one is right now) in a few seconds.  Anyone please let me know if it works or not.

mylifeforaiur

HELLS YES! I GOT THE KEY BITCHES! HAHA I ACTUALLY GOT THE KEY EVEN THOUGH YOU ALL WERE LIKE "DONT GIVE THE ASSHOLE THE KEY!" GOOD BYE LOSERS.  I'M GONNA GO PLAY ON MY NEW ACCOUNT NOW AND NEVER COME BACK TO THIS PATHETIC SITE!  lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jyim89

Quote from: mylifeforaiur on April 21, 2010, 05:07:29 PM
HELLS YES! I GOT THE KEY BITCHES! HAHA I ACTUALLY GOT THE KEY EVEN THOUGH YOU ALL WERE LIKE "DONT GIVE THE ASSHOLE THE KEY!" GOOD BYE LOSERS.  I'M GONNA GO PLAY ON MY NEW ACCOUNT NOW AND NEVER COME BACK TO THIS PATHETIC SITE!  lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You have to be shitting me.. I don't believe this... Did anyone else manage to get it?  Please tell me that someone else got it T_T

cyricc

Fucking asshole I was like 5 seconds behind him.

Enhancelogic

He got it.  Should have just done a draw. 

Enhancelogic

I don't even see where you posted the key.  O well, it's not a big deal to me.  I'm still waiting for my pre-order key.

Drew1231

Quote from: mylifeforaiur on April 21, 2010, 05:07:29 PM

I got mine through blizz and got to keep 5 hours of my life  lmao .

I feel sorry for people like this, and I must admit that he does deserve the key after his hours of f5 spamming; all while getting yelled at by his mom to stop eating all of the hot-pockets.

In about a week when i receive my friend invite, that will be raffled through my youtube. I might do a contest though, either way when I get a friend invite it is going up.

Enhancelogic

LOL. This is pretty funny and sad at the same time.  I agree with the ahole that you're pretty stupid for not doing what I suggested.  Now an ahole got it and laughing all the way onto bnet. 

Milenium

hey you got your key , but you are like one big trashy slut ... you lost  your respect and dignity for a sc2 key wich in the near future everyone will have but you will still be a fucking retarted

MDMM

Quote from: Milenium on April 21, 2010, 05:18:31 PM
hey you got your key , but you are like one big trashy slut ... you lost  your respect and dignity for a sc2 key wich in the near future everyone will have but you will still be a fucking retarted

thats it .. :(