GS PreOrder

Started by cyricc, April 21, 2010, 05:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyricc

Anyone know how long it takes to get the Beta Key once you pre-order?

Shad0w

intant jsut type in code into ur bnet account and dl

cyricc

I pre-ordered online. I know it says within 1 day, but I want to know what people who have ordered online have experienced.

Enhancelogic

How long ago did you preorder online?  I preordered online 8 hours ago and still no key.  I think something might be wrong with my order.

jyim89

ya, apparently alot of people who pre-ordered online didn't get a key yet.  But I'm sure they will be true to their words and give out a beta key.

cyricc

Quote from: Enhancelogic on April 21, 2010, 05:29:48 PM
How long ago did you preorder online?  I preordered online 8 hours ago and still no key.  I think something might be wrong with my order.

30 minutes ago right now. If its been 8 hours I guess I can wait until tomorrow b4 the calls start going out.

starscraft-2-fan

ok so if we had pre-ordered the game a while back will u get the key now because i have the game pre-ordered and completely paid off does that mean that i will get a key if i go to the store and ask for it

cyricc

Quote from: starscraft-2-fan on April 21, 2010, 05:35:09 PM
ok so if we had pre-ordered the game a while back will u get the key now because i have the game pre-ordered and completely paid off does that mean that i will get a key if i go to the store and ask for it

I'm not sure, if I was you I would call up GS and bitch about it, they will give in no doubt.

xdayum

I got my beta key directly from the store, but I asked them about the online pre-orders and they said they should go out at midnight PST. I live in Cali btw.

Enhancelogic

I finally got my beta key after about 10 hours LOLZ  YESHHHHHHZZZZZZZZZ

captngimpy

I pre-ordered 4/19/08 got my key this morning only to login to battle.net and add it to find out that it had already been claimed FUCKING GAMESTOP

cyricc

Quote from: captngimpy on April 21, 2010, 07:37:55 PM
I pre-ordered 4/19/08 got my key this morning only to login to battle.net and add it to find out that it had already been claimed FUCKING GAMESTOP

Ouch, looks like some gamestop employees are playing the old 5 finger discount card.

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: cyricc on April 21, 2010, 08:41:30 PM
Quote from: captngimpy on April 21, 2010, 07:37:55 PM

Ouch, looks like some gamestop employees are playing the old 5 finger discount card.
that sucks i just talked to the people from gamestop because ive had starcraft 2 pre-ordered for a while now they said that if u have it pre ordered then when they print ur receipt ur code is on there i think those r the safest codes

Zeph79

Yay, got my code and it works!   See you in the REAL beta instead of this offline shit. 

jyim89

Quote from: Zeph79 on April 22, 2010, 01:03:24 PM
Yay, got my code and it works!   See you in the REAL beta instead of this offline shit.

thats not nice.  Some people worked really hard to get even the offline "shit" working.  You should be thankful you could at least try out the SC2beta.