Main Menu

StarCraft 2 Beta Key Give Away

Started by Achaia, April 22, 2010, 11:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Achaia

Hey everyone!  I'm giving away a StarCraft 2 beta key through my YouTube channel.  All you have to do is subscribe and once i have 1000 subscribers I'm going to select one of my subscribers at random to give the key to.  If you don't win this one don't worry I have a second key and will be holding another contest for that key once this one is finished.  My channel is youtube.com/scbattlegrounds.  Good luck!

jyim89

Quote from: Achaia on April 22, 2010, 11:56:56 PM
Hey everyone!  I'm giving away a StarCraft 2 beta key through my YouTube channel.  All you have to do is subscribe and once i have 1000 subscribers I'm going to select one of my subscribers at random to give the key to.  If you don't win this one don't worry I have a second key and will be holding another contest for that key once this one is finished.  My channel is youtube.com/scbattlegrounds.  Good luck!

1/1000 chance in getting a key?  thats like a .1% chance.  Why would anyone want to subscribe when they know they can't get the key..

Achaia

Quote from: jyim89 on April 23, 2010, 08:50:10 AM
Quote from: Achaia on April 22, 2010, 11:56:56 PM

1/1000 chance in getting a key?  thats like a .1% chance.  Why would anyone want to subscribe when they know they can't get the key..

Wow Negative Nancy, don't be such a downer.  The odds of winning a key in my contest are actually much better than getting in through opt in or a number of other contests running out there.  A 1/1000 chance is actually not too bad considering some of the other odds.  I saw some people giving away a key to a random subscriber once they reached the 15000 mark which is much less odds.  Besides, all you have to do is subscribe, that takes like 5 seconds if you already have a YouTube account. 

Milenium

yo dude , i think the beta will be over and the game released untill you get 1000 subscribers , be more fucking realist

firedine

Achaia

@Millenium
Yikes dude no need for animosity.  My subscribers have already increased by more than 100 I have only been running the contest for about a day.  At that rate it should take a week-ish to get to the 1000 mark.  If you don't think the numbers are going up fast enough and you want a chance to win that key faster then spread the word! 

Achaia

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I have a few more keys to give away!  I have decided that I'm giving 1 key away when I reach 500 subscribers, and still planning on giving away 1 at 1000 plus another contest after I hit 500.  More chances to win a key now than ever and all you have to do for the 2 announced contests is subscribe.  Good luck again to anyone subscribing!

KaZichao

..you havent even come up to 400... and you have replay of rather mediocre gameplay... it will be hard for 500 to gather, not to mention to 1000 for the second beta key....

if you wanna give away beta keys do so, youtube subscription idea isnt the best one  :fight:

miguelgalit

so you are on darkblizz forums too... hahaha... im the stupid guy asking for starcraft 2 recording settings  :D
I dont like microing. Hahahaha