Micro space 2v2v2v2

Started by shadow.usaf, May 08, 2010, 10:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow.usaf

created this map to become familiar with the basics of the new editor. Stacked minerals 4 gas geysers, designed for 8 players teams of 2. Give it a try and tell me what you think.
http://sc2.nibbits.com/maps/view/132617/micro-space-2v2v2v2
uploaded to nibbits.

Comment tell me what you thnk

Darius

Dude idk y u put it in there but it sux lol give a try on the nib website

shadow.usaf

Quote from: Darius on May 08, 2010, 01:38:33 PM
Dude idk y u put it in there but it sux lol give a try on the nib website

sorry man no idea what nib is?

Amberdilis

He means nibbits :) It's like the biggest SC2 map database ATM

http://www.nibbits.com/

shadow.usaf

Quote from: Amberdilis on May 08, 2010, 08:36:53 PM
He means nibbits :) It's like the biggest SC2 map database ATM

http://www.nibbits.com/
ahh gotchya thanks. nibbits seems to be down right now though so...

Darius

:D  Sorry for that im still a bit new here so i still dont know all of the rules, wasnt completly sure if i could post the complet url if you upload map there update post because your map looks fun to play against strong AI  :P 

shadow.usaf

Quote from: Darius on May 09, 2010, 05:38:10 PM
:D  Sorry for that im still a bit new here so i still dont know all of the rules, wasnt completly sure if i could post the complet url if you upload map there update post because your map looks fun to play against strong AI  :P

Yeah me to. Thanks for the advice i uploaded it to nibbits. Going to start work on a zombie survival map I think, have a little sticky with all the maps i need to do so ill be busy for a while and still havnt got the hang of the editor yet.

Coming soon: Fastest space/jungle, Zombie survival, The Thing, Gunship RPG, Elements RPG, Posleen Battle for earth RPG  8)

Amberdilis

Quote from: shadow.usaf on May 09, 2010, 07:19:56 PM
Quote from: Darius on May 09, 2010, 05:38:10 PM

Yeah me to. Thanks for the advice i uploaded it to nibbits. Going to start work on a zombie survival map I think, have a little sticky with all the maps i need to do so ill be busy for a while and still havnt got the hang of the editor yet.

Coming soon: Fastest space/jungle, Zombie survival, The Thing, Gunship RPG, Elements RPG, Posleen Battle for earth RPG  8)

MAN that would be SICK DUDE! Make sure it's UUUUUUUUUber hard though so it forces people to have to work together :) We spent like HOURS just trying to finish this zombie game on warcraft 3 where the last part was a fight with 4 bosses and one of them had the title of "the undying" which basically resulted in him just reviving everytime we killed him hence there was no way to win :( Still, it was pretty fun xD

Darius

Well just tested this map and it was something different  ;) everything is really close to everything in resume i liked it a lot GJ

shadow.usaf

Quote from: Darius on May 09, 2010, 11:08:20 PM
Well just tested this map and it was something different  ;) everything is really close to everything in resume i liked it a lot GJ
Thanks the only thing I have against it is zerg allies, if you are playing with a zerg teammate you are fucked. The editor has a doodad that is supposedly a creep blocker but it doesnt currently work. When they get that fixed Ill divide the areas to make it possible to play with a zerg teammate.