Time Racer AI 0.1

Started by ptanhkhoa, June 09, 2010, 01:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ptanhkhoa

The Time Racer AI is a cheating AI version for Green Tea AI.
Unlike other cheating AI, which give the AI significant bonus at the begining, so they have unrealistic opening, and because of that maybe weak about later game.

Time Racer AI is different, at the begining, AI won't have any bonus resources. But after 3 minutes, it will have 0.2 bonus resources, 6 minustes will have 0.4 and until 15 minutes it can have 2x resources.

The later you let the AI survive, the harder it will be.

The purpose of Time Racer AI is keep the standard and reasonable opening of the AI but give more pressure in late game than Green Tea AI version:
_ In Green Tea AI version, after defeated at the first match, AI seem much weaker and has a long time before it can recover and start a second match.
_ So in Time Racer AI, AI will recover faster and give more pressure to player. The player shouldn't turtle and wait for enemy attack because AI will have faster resources as long term.
_ I have some long strip in business and let my desktop at home so I can't tested this AI working yet. ( just edit by notepad :|, in case it black screen tell me to correct ).
_ So the AI not only the enemy but also the time. You must race again it xD

wayman

sound interesting, thz man

Shadow

Nice idea man! I give you feedback if i have time to play with this Ai.
Im from Russia. Sorry for my broken english.

Shadow

what version of greentea you used for this?
Im from Russia. Sorry for my broken english.

darka

Phobia

i have a question

where do i place the project and coproject files ?

zurn5000

is this some sort of cheating ai cant some one make a decent ai that dont have too cheat too win is this for the beta only or will it work for the paid in full version of starcraft 2