Starcraft II Crack

Started by JoeTheRogue, July 19, 2010, 05:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cybertox

Quote from: Doomer3001 on July 20, 2010, 08:50:09 AM
Wait a minute, did the old installer ask you for a cd???
The crack one does...

http://img834.imageshack.us/f/sc2.png/
WOW no the old installer doesnt asked for a cd i think.(not sure)

tomsons26

ya it does rename ui 2 and see

Doomer3001

So... when you remove ui2, it needs a disk? What if ui2 IS the disk?! Just make an image of it perhaps? And add the other mpqe's? Make it one big iso or something? If it wants a disk, we'll give it a disk!

Just a random idea...

Doomer3001

Il report back when I created the iso, mounted it, and use the installer to load it

tomsons26

stupid that text is an placeholder for the cd version

EDIT the key is in one of the exe's couse any mpq works in palace of Installer UI 2.MPQE

Doomer3001

OMG... youre right... How is it going to check if it has the right key, if it doesnt already have it... ???

Doomer3001

And I remember someone say that the installer doesn't know how to use the mpqe's...
why is it using the ui2 mpqe then...?

Ok... the only thing we need to do... is get the key from the mpqe...

2g4u

Doomer the conclusions that you are coming to atm are either wrong or already known. The installer reqs the cd because the only thing in the Installer.rar archive downloaded from that Russian site is the Installer.exe application and Installer UI 1.MPQ, it still needs Installer UI 2.MPQE and Installer Tome 1.MPQE.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

Doomer3001

Tnx for the constructive critisism and inpiration :thumbsup:

Just trying to help :P

tomsons26

where is the Chinese site that's also cracking decryption? cant find it

Cybertox

Is it going to be much easier to crack the game after blizzard lets you install it?
Because im not going to wait longer than a day after the game release.

Blackcode

Quote from: Doomer3001 on July 20, 2010, 09:13:09 AM
OMG... youre right... How is it going to check if it has the right key, if it doesnt already have it... ???

like all programs do.... tries to decryp ....

decrypt fail = Error
decrypt ok = Proced with decryption

if u try to trick it to decrypt with the wrong key you will get 7 GB of unusefull data... simple

Myst

As a reminder please read the Rules of this section:
Quote from: From Rules Topic
This section is for the discussion of Starcraft II Development (Hacking/Reversal/Research).
Anything not related to the above mentioned will be either moved or deleted.

Make sure you visit the Wiki also.

For actual good examples of what research related topics mean, check out the Starcraft section in research area for posts on research. 
This topic is just turning out into where to get a crack.  If you have nothing useful to post or discuss, please don't post in here, but rather another section to discuss where to find a crack. 
Unless you have info or want to discuss how to bypass the security measures implemented by Blizzard for SCII, please post somewhere else for anything not related to that.
Thanks
P.S - I'll start organizing all the source code from past projects, which I do have all of them, and make a pinned reference topic in this section, after I think about ways to properly do so, without Blizzard saying those authors breached their contracts with them. So staytuned.
Also don't bother replying to me in regards to this post.  Just keep the discussion about bypassing these encryptions.

Blackcode

Quote from: Myst on July 20, 2010, 12:52:50 PM
As a reminder please read the Rules of this section:
Quote from: From Rules Topic
This section is for the discussion of Starcraft II Development (Hacking/Reversal/Research).
Anything not related to the above mentioned will be either moved or deleted.

Make sure you visit the Wiki also.

For actual good examples of what research related topics mean, check out the Starcraft section in research area for posts on research. 
This topic is just turning out into where to get a crack.  If you have nothing useful to post or discuss, please don't post in here, but rather another section to discuss where to find a crack. 
Unless you have info or want to discuss how to bypass the security measures implemented by Blizzard for SCII, please post somewhere else for anything not related to that.
Thanks
P.S - I'll start organizing all the source code from past projects, which I do have all of them, and make a pinned reference topic in this section, after I think about ways to properly do so, without Blizzard saying those authors breached their contracts with them. So staytuned.
Also don't bother replying to me in regards to this post.  Just keep the discussion about bypassing these encryptions.

too many ppl that wanna be usefull Myst but does not have the right knowledge to do it... do as the chinese guys do on their forums write a "support" word and stop writing hundreds of unusefull data lines. you are helping more doing so... tnx