Morphling Wars(NA Servers)

Started by MatTaNg, January 12, 2011, 03:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatTaNg

Just trying to get my map's popularity rating up so if anybody would like to test my map post here the times you might be on and i'll whisper you if i can be on at that time or you can whisper me/add me Character code 722/MatTaNg.

Morphling Wars is 1v1 arena map where you micro a single unit which has the ability to change(or morph) into 10 different units. The object of the game is to quickly find the counter to your opponent's current unit and change into that unit in order to do the most damage. Unit changes are instant so you must react fast.

However, it's not that simple there are also casting units like sentry's and Ravens which offers a twist in the game. These casting units have all their spells which you can utilize which allows you to be creative for example you can throw hallucinations in there and trick your oppenent or throw down a PDD, Feedback or EMP, whatever you feel like!

Here are the 10 units you can morph into & their special abilities:
1. Zealot
-Charge
2. Stalker
-Blink
3. Roach
-Burrow heal NOT INVISIBLE!
4. Sentry
-Force Field, Hallucination
5. Dark Templar
-Slow, Lots of damage NOT INVISIBLE!
6. Raven
-Auto-Turret, PDD, Missile
7. Viking
8. Battlecruiser
9. Ghost
-Snipe, EMP
10. High Templar
-Feedback, Psi Storm

If you need any more info about the map post here.

You can download the map here: http://sc2.nibbits.com/maps/view/135...ing-warssc2map

Myst

Link doesn't work and couldn't find it on a search on nibbits. Just upload it here via attachments and include some screenshots.

MatTaNg

The file is too big, i can't attach it.  The reason why the URL won't work is because for some reason it replaced the numbers with "...".  It should read:
http://sc2.nibbits.com/maps/view/135565/morphling-wars-beta

MatTaNg

If anybody is still interested in my game, I had just made a channel dedicated only for this game.  Come to channel "MW" in the NA servers if you want to play this game with me or others who are interested.

Also, if you haven't been following my game there has been multiple updates to the game which has completely changed it, major changes include:
-A new arena, replacing the old one.
-Can now hold up to 8 players in a FFA style battle.
-Morphing spells has been put into a different command card and all spells have been changed into its default hotkey.