CRACK CRACK CRACK !!!

Started by Cencio, September 10, 2011, 11:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferdi

reiherallendi

AntonG

Abaddon

Are there any news until now? There's only people saying "I play with W7 / I can't play with XP" now, is there any way to play it in XP? perhaps an update or something?

AntonG

you cant play it yet, im guessing they are 1 step befor entering world, you can go to the next page after character pick.

druida

You must enter the add the shortcut to be created in the folder that the exe of the game of Diablo 3, not the launcher that comes with the download of emu.

He badge after some time, I tried opening two games to try to invite the other to a game but it says the character is invalid, we hope that works.

Espionage724

So as of right now, does this crack really do much other then let you create a character? Like is this any different then that hero crack that was released a few days ago?

Abaddon

Indeed, you can create a character and a Banner, it won't crash... but it will if you try to go to the following screen.

Espionage724

Quote from: Abaddon on September 17, 2011, 05:08:55 PM
Indeed, you can create a character and a Banner, it won't crash... but it will if you try to go to the following screen.

Ah, so basically, the Hero crack before only let you see the char creation screen, not actually create it. And this recent crack lets you make a character and banner, but you can't get to the next screen (which I take it is enter world?)

Abaddon

As far as I know, yes, but I don't think the following screen is the game itself, I think you must go through the "create a game" screen, and then to the game itself, but that's just my guess.

Abaddon

Quote from: DeF on September 17, 2011, 05:32:56 PM
http://www.xfire.com/video/4dc85c/

works up to here
Your first post, nice! Welcome, and thanks for the video, many people can't run the latest fix :D.

kuchi

Quote from: BossCatKenji on September 17, 2011, 10:54:43 AM
INSTRUCTIONS:

[1]So assuming you have already downloaded this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9y4jzwc8clcxwc3

Extract the contents to you d3 folder.

[2] Create a shortcut of DiabloIII.exe, go to Properties of the shortcut, and add on the target line (right after the last ")

-launch -auroraaddress 127.0.0.1:1345

[3] Once done, run D3 Launcher.exe and select Offline.

[4] Once on the login screen, type in any email address, anything will do as long as it follows the format of an actuall email add

[5] insert whatever password you like

[6] Voila! Create Character Screen, then you can proceed to the next screen

*note however that if you try to proceed creating an actual game, it'll crash*
For what is the shortcut? Just:
1. Download and extract the rar in the diablo3 directory
2. Run D3Launcher
3. Chouse offline
4. Tipe something and @ and then password. For example: a@  and pass: b
5. Name a hero and continue to the next screen
6. Now you must hurry because you have exactly 45 seconds! The only thing that is worth to do from here is to explore the banner creation menu (to the right). You can chose from a different shapes, symbols and colors. Hint: you can see faster what are the possibilities by clicking on the random button.
7. You receive an error messege. Repeat from step 4

dhampirking

Was excited, but I get the popup asking how to load a file, and then the same connection error when trying to get past log in. Cant get to char creation. Thats alright - I can wait for the real deal crack

lixen

Ive been looking at this thread for like 6 times a day, and i must say that you guys are doing a HUGE job!
Looking forward to the Crack!

Keep up the good job!