Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiXe

Quote from: alexandreonly on December 19, 2011, 09:33:14 AM
I said this since they started to make secondary stuff instead of implement combat mechanics. Who the hell could spend time to implement chat when you can't even hit a zombie with a club? This was so obvious to me, but their fanboys started to bash me and saying that i was wrong, but, where are those fanboys now? Fanboys... come here to bash me and say the project is not dead now.

Lemme bash you then. The project is not dead. Nothing is obvious to you, it seems. ;) The chat is just as important in making an emulator work properly as anything else. You should be happy that they work on it at all, when arrogant people like you come with comments like that all the time.

Quote... First of all the project still continues on - yes it's still slow but if you stop being lazy and open https://github.com/mooege/mooege/network page yourself, you'll see that it still gets updates...

I do understand why everybody dislikes you. :) Now go drown yourself in a pit of acid.

alexandreonly

Quote from: SpiXe on December 19, 2011, 11:36:05 AM
Quote from: alexandreonly on December 19, 2011, 09:33:14 AM
I said this since they started to make secondary stuff instead of implement combat mechanics. Who the hell could spend time to implement chat when you can't even hit a zombie with a club? This was so obvious to me, but their fanboys started to bash me and saying that i was wrong, but, where are those fanboys now? Fanboys... come here to bash me and say the project is not dead now.

Lemme bash you then. The project is not dead. Nothing is obvious to you, it seems. ;) The chat is just as important in making an emulator work properly as anything else. You should be happy that they work on it at all, when arrogant people like you come with comments like that all the time.

Quote... First of all the project still continues on - yes it's still slow but if you stop being lazy and open https://github.com/mooege/mooege/network page yourself, you'll see that it still gets updates...

I do understand why everybody dislikes you. :) Now go drown yourself in a pit of acid.

Here we go again. Maybe in 2012 christmas, when you still can't hit a zombie with a club, you will se the truth.

Der Pizzadieb

Start to grow up, you are both right.

The project itself isnt dead but its not going to be what most people want it to be. So if you wanted a full Server Emulator the project might be dead to you, yes. For those that didnt, its still alive.

Reac7

I know its kinda out of topic, but there may be many users like me checking everyday for some progress.

http://www.swagvault.com/activity/diablo3account/

They're giving free 2h trials of playing Diablo 3 Beta, official client.

All you have to do is:

- Fill the application form and submit
- Contact them via (main site -> Live Support (chat) -> choose the option Speak with game expert)
- Ask about when could you play
- ... Play :)

I thought 2h is short, but in this time i completed the Beta.

Just givin info for ppl quite nervous about D3 ; ).

GL HF,
Merry Christmas :)

alexandreonly

Quote from: Reac7 on December 23, 2011, 05:08:22 PM
I know its kinda out of topic, but there may be many users like me checking everyday for some progress.

All you have to do is:

- Contact them via (main site -> Live Support (chat) -> choose the option Speak with game expert)

GL HF,
100% worthless. You need to fill things, contact the guys just to have 2h of a demo? They should stick this where the gods can't see.

Bara

Quote from: alexandreonly on December 24, 2011, 09:16:23 PM
100% worthless. You need to fill things, contact the guys just to have 2h of a demo? They should stick this where the gods can't see.

Funny, i think the same about you and your posts on this forum! Hilarious, isn't it?

Reac7

It's just 1 thing to fill.
It all takes about 10 minutes. (with contacting)
I think completing the Beta in its full, legal version is much more satisfying than waiting for ages just to launch your 'cracked' Beta with your character able to fight(hit zombie with a club, right?).

I don't wait for Beta Key anymore, I saw what i wanted to see, i played what i wanted to play.
Beta isn't THAT BIG.
There are just 3-4 quests, 5-6 areas, max char lvl is 13 - and when you're 13 - only thing you can do is farm the skeleton king.
2h is completely enough for every impatient Diablo-horny player :D

vaskots

Quote from: Reac7 on December 23, 2011, 05:08:22 PM

All you have to do is:

GL HF,
OMG i tryed this
1. they told me that my free time is between 18:00-20:00 EST, and to come back to the chat 1 minute before 18:00 to give me the username and password for diablo 3 beta
2.I come back to the chat 1 minute before 18:00 and they told me to wait 2 more hours!
:'(
and now i am waithing....

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!
Циганите на сапун, турците под ножа!!!
БЪЛГАРИЯ НАД ВСИЧКО!

eleveneleven

2h isn't enough to clear the beta with all the classes (not talking about hitting 13)...so I guess I'll have to pick 1-2

eleveneleven

So I did the live chat during the day. They gave me a time to come back to chat tonight to get the login info but live chat isn't even online (it just sends an email). Awesome.

hologram

galyakounin

Quote from: BossCatKenji on September 19, 2011, 07:07:24 AM
hey guys, d3sharp just got updated and hour ago, i downloaded the source from the repo and i compiled it as instructed, and it's working good so far, here's a link to it:

http://www.4shared.com/file/_5-XyNzQ/Release_2.html

Instructions:

[1] Unzip. Run D3Sharp.exe

[2] Run the shortcut to DiabloIII.exe with additional command line parameters

-launch -auroraaddress 127.0.0.1:1345

and everything will be alright,  :P :P :P

NOTE: for you to test the persistence of your characters, make sure you use the same email address and password for each login. if you do, you'll see that the characters you created are still there

can you be more specific with the Instructions i realy want to play this game !!! ty  ;)

germo1

Quote from: galyakounin on May 21, 2012, 02:41:13 AM
hey guys, d3sharp just got updated and hour ago, i downloaded the source from the repo and i compiled it as instructed, and it's working good so far, here's a link to it:

Instructions:

NOTE: for you to test the persistence of your characters, make sure you use the same email address and password for each login. if you do, you'll see that the characters you created are still there

can you be more specific with the Instructions i realy want to play this game !!! ty  ;)

if you look more closely then this instruction is made in september and if you know when was the official date of D3 release then you should realize that this wont work on retail client.

galyakounin

Quote from: germo1 on May 21, 2012, 05:20:06 AM
Quote from: galyakounin on May 21, 2012, 02:41:13 AM

Instructions:

i am sorry I did not see the pages , but when i saw page 40 i realize that we can play only the beta :-(

if you look more closely then this instruction is made in september and if you know when was the official date of D3 release then you should realize that this wont work on retail client.

i am sorry I did not see the pages , but when i saw page 40 i realize that we can play only the beta :-(

Myst