Main Menu

Lots of changes

Started by SWRogue, October 24, 2011, 07:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWRogue

Ok it looks like there is a lot that has changed in the last few weeks.
Always good to see.

I have been on Holidays, I look after my Father full time and had my first break in near three years.

But now when I run MooExt I dont know how to spawn mobs to kill?
Also CoreData.mpq is not found.

I also cannot got into any of the tombs or the inn.

greggster990

You have to click the chatbox icon and click server then you type !spawn

SWRogue

@ greggster990

TVM are there other commands or a list of them somewhere?

greggster990

SWRogue

Ok the !spawn command just gives me an Error code 10006, But i think thats has to do with the CoreData.mpq file not being loaded.

They are all in the same place as they where just over a week ago, I have tryed copying it to the Root Dir, without luck.
Also tryed a reset and recheck with MooExt.
All without luck.
Anyone know what maybe happening ?

Phanamine

Quote from: SWRogue on October 25, 2011, 06:31:53 PM
Ok the !spawn command just gives me an Error code 10006, But i think thats has to do with the CoreData.mpq file not being loaded.

They are all in the same place as they where just over a week ago, I have tryed copying it to the Root Dir, without luck.
Also tryed a reset and recheck with MooExt.
All without luck.
Anyone know what maybe happening ?

Instead of just pushing enter to type the command. On the left hand side of your screen you will see a bubble.. Kinda like in a comic book.. Click on it.. U will see the "server" option.. It will turn your txt Pink instead of the standard white color.. Afterwards simply use the command !spawn as normal and all should work fine.. The CoreData.MPQ isn't necessary for this process and in fact, is actually there in the Directory.. Why it is telling you it isnt is beyond me.. Mine does the same thing.. Have fun Spawning and Slaughtering. And Happy testing..
I can see what you see not,
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind