NEW BUILD BUGS REPORT HERE PLEASE!!!

Started by Phanamine, October 26, 2011, 09:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phanamine

"IF" u see an Item call "Bad GBID" On the ground In all Caps.. DO NOT PICK IT UP! It will crash you..

NOTE: If you report a bug, please post the commit along with the report. You may add a picture if u so wish..

Found in-- commit: 7934fe4e14
I can see what you see not,
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind

VALVe DnB

My bad - i just posted in the wrong topic - sorry

Phanamine

Quote from: VALVe DnB on October 29, 2011, 03:10:09 PM
Theres nothing wrong in any of the releases so far - you just need to copy everything from D3_Data folder to Assets/Mpq in mooege!

Sure there is.. In fact the bug I posted at the top of this topic was even posted on the Mooege website.. It was in fact a bug.. So to say there is nothing wrong with any of the releases is a farse..  :-\

Gaudy

There is a bug with portal system. If you try to port before this you can but after you cant. If you go inside for example cain house or tavern and you go out and try to port, the port system dont work.

Espionage724

Quote from: Phanamine on October 26, 2011, 09:31:07 AM
"IF" u see an Item call "Bad GBID" On the ground In all Caps.. DO NOT PICK IT UP! It will crash you..
Confirmed. I was curious as to what a "Bad GBID" was, and I found out :p

d33pbluez1

Hmm... not sure if i can post it here...but i try to keep the forum clean

Yesterday, i notice that there is bug which the item that equip on the char screen gone missing after enter the cain house or tavern.... The character animation still shows the item on the body but when open the inventory menu on char all the item including the loot item was found missing.

Not sure if anyone had this problem....please clarify  ::)

Phanamine

Quote from: d33pbluez1 on November 02, 2011, 08:32:55 PM
Hmm... not sure if i can post it here...but i try to keep the forum clean

Yesterday, i notice that there is bug which the item that equip on the char screen gone missing after enter the cain house or tavern.... The character animation still shows the item on the body but when open the inventory menu on char all the item including the loot item was found missing.

Not sure if anyone had this problem....please clarify  ::)

Bug Confirmed..

[SOD]SnakeByte

Witch patch 7728 this event occurs on client connect:

[Debug] [Server]: ReceiveCallback - [Exception] System.InvalidOperationException
: Sequence contains no matching element
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predic
ate)
at Mooege.Net.MooNet.MooNetRouter.Identify(IConnection connection, CodedInput
Stream stream)
at Mooege.Net.MooNet.MooNetRouter.Route(ConnectionDataEventArgs e)
at Mooege.Net.MooNet.MooNetServer.<.ctor>b__0(Object sender, ConnectionDataEv
entArgs e)
at Mooege.Net.Server.OnDataReceived(ConnectionDataEventArgs e)
at Mooege.Net.Server.ReceiveCallback(IAsyncResult result)

Phanamine

BUG-Speaking to NPC next to Jewler will cause the game to crash.

Commit-9e4072b90d

Phanamine

BUG- After updating the Mooege client using Mooext. I get an error at the end of the update. "Something wrong with Unpacker" .. Any help would be appreciated..

VALVe DnB

"Mooext is broken with patch 5"(and maybe 6 as well :d ) - as they say. I personally went back to MS Visual C#

Phanamine

vaskots

I have a big problem!
i am using the latest mooege version
When i Build it with VS 2010
it shows me this in the log window:
------ Build started: Project: LibMooNet, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\mooege-mooege-f650433\src\LibMooNet\bnet\protocol\storage\Storage.cs(1448,17): warning CS0108: 'bnet.protocol.storage.Predicate.HasField' hides inherited member 'Google.ProtocolBuffers.GeneratedMessage<bnet.protocol.storage.Predicate,bnet.protocol.storage.Predicate.Builder>.HasField(Google.ProtocolBuffers.Descriptors.FieldDescriptor)'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\mooege-mooege-f650433\src\LibMooNet\bnet\protocol\storage\Storage.cs(1885,19): warning CS0108: 'bnet.protocol.storage.Predicate.Builder.HasField' hides inherited member 'Google.ProtocolBuffers.GeneratedBuilder<bnet.protocol.storage.Predicate,bnet.protocol.storage.Predicate.Builder>.HasField(Google.ProtocolBuffers.Descriptors.FieldDescriptor)'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\mooege-mooege-f650433\src\LibMooNet\bnet\protocol\presence\PresenceTypes.cs(140,17): warning CS0108: 'bnet.protocol.presence.FieldKey.HasField' hides inherited member 'Google.ProtocolBuffers.GeneratedMessage<bnet.protocol.presence.FieldKey,bnet.protocol.presence.FieldKey.Builder>.HasField(Google.ProtocolBuffers.Descriptors.FieldDescriptor)'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\mooege-mooege-f650433\src\LibMooNet\bnet\protocol\presence\PresenceTypes.cs(450,19): warning CS0108: 'bnet.protocol.presence.FieldKey.Builder.HasField' hides inherited member 'Google.ProtocolBuffers.GeneratedBuilder<bnet.protocol.presence.FieldKey,bnet.protocol.presence.FieldKey.Builder>.HasField(Google.ProtocolBuffers.Descriptors.FieldDescriptor)'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\mooege-mooege-f650433\src\LibMooNet\bnet\protocol\presence\PresenceTypes.cs(912,17): warning CS0108: 'bnet.protocol.presence.FieldOperation.HasField' hides inherited member 'Google.ProtocolBuffers.GeneratedMessage<bnet.protocol.presence.FieldOperation,bnet.protocol.presence.FieldOperation.Builder>.HasField(Google.ProtocolBuffers.Descriptors.FieldDescriptor)'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\mooege-mooege-f650433\src\LibMooNet\bnet\protocol\presence\PresenceTypes.cs(1168,19): warning CS0108: 'bnet.protocol.presence.FieldOperation.Builder.HasField' hides inherited member 'Google.ProtocolBuffers.GeneratedBuilder<bnet.protocol.presence.FieldOperation,bnet.protocol.presence.FieldOperation.Builder>.HasField(Google.ProtocolBuffers.Descriptors.FieldDescriptor)'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended.

Compile complete -- 0 errors, 6 warnings
  LibMooNet -> C:\Users\USER\Desktop\mooege-mooege-f650433\src\LibMooNet\bin\Debug\LibMooNet.dll
------ Build started: Project: Mooege-VS2010, Configuration: Debug x86 ------
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\mooege-mooege-f650433\src\Mooege\Core\GS\Actors\Implementations\ProximityTriggeredGizmo.cs(56,104): warning CS0618: 'Mooege.Core.GS.Common.Types.TagMap.TagMap.this[int]' is obsolete: 'Use TagKeys instead. If it is missing create it'
C:\Users\USER\Desktop\mooege-mooege-f650433\src\Mooege\Common\MPQ\FileFormats\AnimSet.cs(46,35): warning CS0618: 'Mooege.Core.GS.Common.Types.TagMap.TagMap.TagMapEntries' is obsolete: 'Use TagKeys instead. If it is missing create it.'

Compile complete -- 0 errors, 2 warnings
  Mooege-VS2010 -> C:\Users\USER\Desktop\mooege-mooege-f650433\src\Mooege\bin\Debug\Mooege.exe
========== Build: 2 succeeded or up-to-date, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

and when i copy the mpq files and start  mooege.exe
it shows (the attached picture)
Циганите на сапун, турците под ножа!!!
БЪЛГАРИЯ НАД ВСИЧКО!

matias9

hi vaskots;

Quote from: matias9 on December 08, 2011, 10:01:30 AM
Hey, i had the same problem with MPQ Files.

the problem is that Diablo UPDATE system does not exactly work as we want.

sometimes those mpq that we automatically download from update, are not the ones that work properly with mooege, so u may need to re download them...

why? because the auto updater gives u basically a corrupt ones :P

so how do u re download the good ones? right here: http://www.mooege.org/topic/262-fatal-mpq-problem-coretocdat-error-here-are-some-links/ (i hope this is not spam, maybe it would be nice to have that post here :) )

u need to compare your mpq checksums with those posted there and re download the bad ones.

i make them work doing that.

so, yes, the updater is a sh1t :P

i posted that a week ago, it worked for me. i had the same error.