Main Menu

error 3003

Started by Lirwin2, November 02, 2011, 10:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirwin2

So I followed this guide step by step: http://www.mooege.org/topic/144-newbie-proof-easy-as-pie-tutorial-how-to-use-mooext/

I'm still getting error 3003 "unable to connect". Any suggestions?

katarax

Bump plz, if this method is correct, im gettin the same error

Abaddon

"any suggestions?"
Yes, don't make new threads to make an already answered question, or if FOR SOME REASON your issue is new (because you don't provide any explanation whatsoever) you still shouldn't make new threads.

Please someone (Myst?) delete this thread, thanks.
;)

Lirwin2

God forbid we ask a support question in the... y'know...support forum.   ::)

Myst

Well if its a new question and the user hasn't found a solution for it through searching, they should make a topic about it, rather than posting in a thread that has 50million pages worth of posts.
If people make new topics after they search for a solution and find zero results, it makes it easier for other people you have questions or who seek help to look through the topics rather than pages worth of posts.The single topic creates focus on a given situation, rather the "noobs post here" topic creates a broad amount of different questions and answers, that although good, can be cumbersome to look through, even when using the search feature.
But anyways Lirwin2, see if any of these search results help:
http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/search2/?params=eJwtkcluwzAMRH-l6KWXOWhfviZIbAFpkcaFkrQo4I_vYxHAtLgMhyPquH4fr8tY97fd7a_7aZrng7yPsi_xL1jFGtZJOU6n0FWLalVtImxNras7RU_ZDJJoJEm4eDErVWWgEHozSD3NXckL1hTVk2pXA-PVIAjAArDAbAZ6OBpMSY2vqmV1L4SlrBpV6c5CbydPZzKrQrx5mbs4tOdMFoEJfkb6QC4QB5tnMXVH7AxvPr0ODQ4NDowD46nblgIY25E3TizbHJtBPVPPYDO9xWL6M3co1EsQraUJALpKEigA1CmDLlVgCtWsUlSyoGYbiGMfSEVpYt9wcniP23m_23n7OSzb59dl3AcvaanH6WMs98N2vfw-M9u8481xGf-P_0wd1vdJeh23xTLjOJcz8Zhzmy_RufgHAGGCfA..

4Mr2ThC0

the 'solution' of moving the mpq files and changing the path in the config file... Doesn't work...neither does closing the error message and trying to log in again...the solution DOESNT WORK, thats why this thread is here...

4Mr2ThC0

okay i figured it out, to fix the 3003 error take the MPQ's from their folder and drop them all into the MPQ folder in the assests folder in the mooege directory, if they're in their own file it wont find them... they must be in the same directory as the 'IMPORTANT' file.

Lirwin2

I got it working, thanks 4Mr2ThC0. I wish there were more posters like you instead of waste of skin like Abbadon who goes into every thread thinking he's a moderator demanding stuff be locked, without ever contributing anything helpful.

Phanamine

4Mr2ThC0 has posted the solution to this issue.. Topic has been locked.. Thank you..
I can see what you see not,
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind