Help with the Solution with error 3003

Started by flamex122, December 03, 2011, 09:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamex122

i know theres a solution but i dont get how to do it can someone explain ? to be more specific i dont understand what MPQ's are

the solution

4Mr2ThC0
"the 'solution' of moving the mpq files and changing the path in the config file... Doesn't work...neither does closing the error message and trying to log in again...the solution DOESNT WORK, thats why this thread is here..."

Phanamine

Try putting in a diff login name and Password.. I tried it and it worked fine.. Also the only thing having to do with the MPQ files.. Are moving them from the D3 Directory to the Mooege Assets/MPQ folder. The login problem I have had amny times.. And changing the login info username and password fixes it.. Hope this Helps..
I can see what you see not,
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind

matias9

Hey, i had the same problem with MPQ Files.

the problem is that Diablo UPDATE system does not exactly work as we want.

sometimes those mpq that we automatically download from update, are not the ones that work properly with mooege, so u may need to re download them...

why? because the auto updater gives u basically a corrupt ones :P

so how do u re download the good ones? right here: http://www.mooege.org/topic/262-fatal-mpq-problem-coretocdat-error-here-are-some-links/ (i hope this is not spam, maybe it would be nice to have that post here :) )

u need to compare your mpq checksums with those posted there and re download the bad ones.

i make them work doing that.

so, yes, the updater is a sh1t :P

Phanamine

Thanks for the post.. And no I havent posted that in a topic yet. havent had much time. But yes The  updater is complete junk.. LOL!
I can see what you see not,
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind