Main Menu

Mooege Private server?

Started by vaskots, December 10, 2011, 09:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaskots

I was wondering is there is some private server for diablo 3 using mooege?
(sorry for my english!)
Циганите на сапун, турците под ножа!!!
БЪЛГАРИЯ НАД ВСИЧКО!

BossCatKenji

hi vaskots! welcome to darkblizz.org  :D

mooege, which is currently in development, is considered a server emulator. that way, the development process won't produce any legal complications from blizzard. if ever mooege get's fully developed, i think it's best that it remain offline or lan, because making it available as a private server would only cause legal problems, as i said above.

in the meantime, let's wait and hope for mooege to get fully developed so we could finally play this awesome game.  :D :D :D

Phanamine

Quote from: BossCatKenji on December 11, 2011, 08:22:25 AM
hi vaskots! welcome to darkblizz.org  :D

mooege, which is currently in development, is considered a server emulator. that way, the development process won't produce any legal complications from blizzard. if ever mooege get's fully developed, i think it's best that it remain offline or lan, because making it available as a private server would only cause legal problems, as i said above.

in the meantime, let's wait and hope for mooege to get fully developed so we could finally play this awesome game.  :D :D :D

Agreed
I can see what you see not,
Vision milky then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind,
Cast down into the halls of the blind

PreTenD

It's true, you can't offer the same product as them, they would be losing money. Or that's how they would see it, you would find yourself in court very quickly.
Entertain.Educate.Dominate