Main Menu

D3 no release folder

Started by pesi89, December 21, 2011, 12:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pesi89

Hey,
I was trying to test out if my specs can handle D3. Just walk around town etc....
So I downloaded the beta installer today and tried to follow drifter00s method on installing mooege but it didnt work. I did everything he said but i cant see any "release" folder on src/bin directory. All im seing is debug. Like i said i watched his video and follow everything but im getting stuck on "go to release folder and click mooege.exe application." Any solution for this? Btw, maybe its because I just downloaded it today and the patch version is 0.5?
Thanks in advance.

BossCatKenji

hey pesi89! welcome to the darkblizz.org  ;D ;D ;D

as always, although not really required, we suggest to everyone who'd like to experience mooege but are having problems like this, to instead use mooext. It basically does the job for you, from fetching the source from the repository in github to compiling and producing a working .exe of the current build. :D

mooext site is up here http://mooext.com/

if you have further questions, the community would be more than willing to answer them. enjoy!  :P :P :P

pesi89

Thank you!:)
Yeah, I have tried that method. I followed Ninja1017s "MooExt - TOOL for Mooege Emulator (Dummy Proof)" and launch the game just to get an error saying "Error 3003" and even change the remote host to 127.0.0.1 as other posters stated. I tried to update it and I have gotten up to "Unpacking" and after that saying somethings wrong with the unpacker or something and stops.
Thanks again.:)

pesi89

Btw, I didnt download the beta installer from Drifter00s link, but from the actual Diablo 3 blizzard site. Is that going to be a problem?

BossCatKenji

hmmm, i'm not quite sure how mooege fares with the latest builds from blizzard, i think i haven't patched since the 5th one.

anyway, where are our d3 community mods? ??? ??? ???

i'm quite sure phanamine can help you with this   :D