So what you guys think?

Started by Myst, May 15, 2012, 09:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst

Well D3 has launched worldwide and someone of have probably been up all night playing :P

What are your thoughts so far about the game?  likes/dislikes etc. 

I must say it is pretty good, although the chat/social system is horrid.  I've noticed when it very populated channels when entering /who the client crashes.  Also you can't join private channels yet which is annoying. 

Gameplay is pretty good, I wish they had more camera views other than (z)oom, unless they do and I just don't know. 

badasswolf

so awesome  :D i just love when my teammates die in hardcore mode. whats irritating me though is that in asia server most of the time my team mates are korean , chinese or others that don't know how to chat in english.

nasax

The game play is oke grefic is can a por just the efects are cool.
And for a game the bizz was working for 5 yers is crep.

Torchlight 2 my ges will by the same and the dev did in in ~1 year

SO yes all in all Diablo 3 is oke but for the tam tam thet was made fore it is crep the only ting it got it got a nice history so maby biing a Diablo 2 payer you will say it is nice and cool .

SOry if i sounded so negative about it .

Myst

Quote from: badasswolf on May 16, 2012, 05:08:59 AM
so awesome  :D i just love when my teammates die in hardcore mode. whats irritating me though is that in asia server most of the time my team mates are korean , chinese or others that don't know how to chat in english.

well obviously since it is asia, there will be most asians there , duh :P 
Also why pick asia, if you're not from asia or you dont know their language? i assume do to the competition over there?

badasswolf

im from asia though , but i dont know their language. but its fine i guess even without talking to them at all.  :)