Anyone plan on playing when the new patch is released?

Started by Glyph, November 07, 2009, 08:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glyph

It's been quite a while since the they first announced the new patch (april -.-), I have great expectations for the patch. If something took this long, wouldn't you? Lots of changes will be put in place and I look forward to it. I say let them take their time, Blizzard has always been about better quality games.

Blizzard Fansite: BlizzForge.org

ReVoke

eh? new patch for what? lol i haven't been keeping up much on battle.net news, been playing CA all the time now, but... what is this patch supposed to do and what games is it on?
TXlzdCBpcyBteSBiaXRjaA==

^^ Base64, Decode it =) ^^

Glyph

Quote from: ReVoke on November 07, 2009, 06:03:24 PM
eh? new patch for what? lol i haven't been keeping up much on battle.net news, been playing CA all the time now, but... what is this patch supposed to do and what games is it on?
For Diablo II. http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=16474108702&sid=3000
:p

Squigg

its been a while since i played too. You play on Useast?

Glyph

Quote from: Squigg on December 11, 2009, 10:17:23 PM
its been a while since i played too. You play on Useast?
Yeah, I am normally in clan null@useast.

My normal game name is glyph13 or glyph89@useast (or if you see x0.Glyph in the channel whisper me!)

vitalsine

I just reinstalled so I will probably make an appearance. Keep an eye out for Vitalsine. Ill do the same.

Moanon

It's ironic how I waited for it 1 year and wanted to play it but now, when it's going to be released... I just can't lol. Soo I dunno when I'll join the Bnet games..  :(
HARMONY, HARMONY, OOOH LOOOVE~~~

Abstract

I was planning to start with Diablo II again, sadly they just won't release that damn patch.
Nice to see that Blizzard still supports the game but they have exceeded the deadline by one year, lol
This is someting I just can't take. I will not start playing this game on bnet again.

sednal

sednal@useast and its being released on the 23rd along with the ladder reset.