TXlzdCBpcyBteSBiaXRjaA==

^^ Base64, Decode it =) ^^

Archangel

Quote from: ReVoke on November 22, 2009, 08:46:19 PM
Totally =) im so prepared for it!

Well, till i get back to America i wont be able to play wow  :(
(i hate european realms)

vitalsine

I havent played WoW in ages. I used to be in Dogs of War on the Thunderclan server. US Realms of course. Havent played since Burning Crusade but I put in a solid 176 Days PT. lol. Waste of life.

Nova

As long as you enjoyed yourself it wasn't a waste of time.

MiCrOMaN1

Quote from: vitalsine on March 05, 2010, 10:42:50 PM
I havent played WoW in ages. I used to be in Dogs of War on the Thunderclan server. US Realms of course. Havent played since Burning Crusade but I put in a solid 176 Days PT. lol. Waste of life.
Hahaha Same exact thoughts!
Our Greatest Resource is Our Mind ~ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Check this: http://img123.exs.cx/img123/4497/gif1.gif

vitalsine

Quote from: Nova on March 06, 2010, 01:00:59 AM

I definitely enjoyed myself. Its a great game and many of my friends still fork over $15 a month to play. That is really the biggest reason I stopped. Ill never forget the opening of AQ and doing all the other raids though. Mad fun.

cyricc

Quote from: vitalsine on March 06, 2010, 12:21:10 PM
Quote from: Nova on March 06, 2010, 01:00:59 AM

I definitely enjoyed myself. Its a great game and many of my friends still fork over $15 a month to play. That is really the biggest reason I stopped. Ill never forget the opening of AQ and doing all the other raids though. Mad fun.

I guess you guys haven't heard of WoW private servers? http://neverendless-wow.com/

Nova

Most people know about private servers.

paco

Fuck wow. Whats the point of working hard to get epix and ranks when they kill them all at next patch/expansion... I deeply regret my friend pulled me into to play this shit and I will never go back to wow ever. Wow is for degen kids and fucking losers....

Rain[sun]

straight up truth what that dude said
honestly
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

OrangeMarma

Cata is going to be amazing imo.
2 New races, both looking cool and with amazing starting areas.

DEATHWING

What more to say?!

But yeah, at the moment I reckon they ruined it with the so easy raids and stuff but maybe they'll learn... maybe.

Anyone on Ravenholdt EU?

DragonBlade

in   my opinion WoW is going to the game with all these expensions after   WotLK came many players left WoW for that became too easy, and thanks to   Cataclysm would go even further down, to be serious ... fly mount in Azeroth?

Zeroseed

i really want to play it again, but i realllyyy dont want to waste anymore money. its a great game imo, i just wanna find a nice free server that doesnt piss me off every ten minutes.  ;D

Cynris

Quote from: Archangel on November 23, 2009, 05:24:01 AM
Quote from: ReVoke on November 22, 2009, 08:46:19 PM
Totally =) im so prepared for it!

Well, till i get back to America i wont be able to play wow  :(
(i hate european realms)
How can you hate euro realms? Most of the worlds top guilds are on european realms!