Few Questions:

Started by Slovenia, February 26, 2010, 06:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slovenia

I have been searching on google for like 5 days for any sings of crack:

1. How many ppl are working on crack right now?
2. What is their progres?
3. At least when wil be crack realeased?
Thanks for the answears DarkBlizz

cotorel

i dont think thei wil finish the crack to  soon maybe after 2-3 week from now on

2g4u

1. The exact number is unknown, mainly there is two divisions: one working on the single player menu and one on b.net emulation. It will be a wild guess, but lets say ~10ppl on SP and ~5 on the emulation.

2. A question that every newbie ask. You see with reverse engineering there is no a fixed amount of work that has to be done. Atm watching replays without a b.net account is possible, however any attempts to start a game vs AI have failed.

3. Read up. None can't answer you that, its not like: "10000 more lines of code and we are ready".
It can be tommorrow when someone will type in IRC "OMG, look at that function I found - StartGame(NumOfPlayers,NumOfComPlayers,Gamename,P1race,P2race,Map,Speed); - it can be used to start a game, and here is how to invoke it..." or "FINALLY I found how the response to the packages sent from the client should look like, now I only have to finish coding the server emulator". Or it can happen in six months, or NEVER!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

aimaimaim

When wow 1st came out in beta, the crackers where labelled "IMBA", and that was more than 5 years ago (correct me if im wrong). now its 2010, go figure. :D

Slovenia

Quote from: 2g4u on February 26, 2010, 07:01:02 AM
1. The exact number is unknown, mainly there is two divisions: one working on the single player menu and one on b.net emulation. It will be a wild guess, but lets say ~10ppl on SP and ~5 on the emulation.

2. A question that every newbie ask. You see with reverse engineering there is no a fixed amount of work that has to be done. Atm watching replays without a b.net account is possible, however any attempts to start a game vs AI have failed.

3. Read up. None can't answer you that, its not like: "10000 more lines of code and we are ready".
It can be tommorrow when someone will type in IRC "OMG, look at that function I found - StartGame(NumOfPlayers,NumOfComPlayers,Gamename,P1race,P2race,Map,Speed); - it can be used to start a game, and here is how to invoke it..." or "FINALLY I found how the response to the packages sent from the client should look like, now I only have to finish coding the server emulator". Or it can happen in six months, or NEVER!

So? DarkBlizz is working on Singleplayer so who is working on b.net?

And i read somewhere that progres is 100% made and it wil be realeased today:

http://astatalk.com/release/59182/1/%5BHF%5D_Starcraft_II_BETA_%2B_Crack__Replays__Full_Menu/#comments
check under Ai...

Wil the programes be able to crack? i realy realy realy realy realy want to play

Nydus666

Quote from: Slovenia on February 26, 2010, 08:11:02 AM
And i read somewhere that progres is 100% made and it wil be realeased today:

http://astatalk.com/release/59182/1/%5BHF%5D_Starcraft_II_BETA_%2B_Crack__Replays__Full_Menu/#comments
check under Ai...

From what I understand and been following in the last few days this video only shows that the singleplayer menu have been cracked, the buttons don't seem functionnal.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here ..."

andygami

Slovenia: if your gonna be a whiner piece of shit and ask for ETA because you cant read "The Developers are focusing primarily on emulating b.net verification process for functioning maplist for gamelaunch vs AI. NO ETA, so please don't ask for it."

please gtfo because ur only slowing the devs down by making a useless forum post. the world doesnt fucking owe u anything. so just stfu go back to your corner and wait.

Slovenia

Quote from: andygami on February 26, 2010, 08:47:12 AM
Slovenia: if your gonna be a whiner piece of shit and ask for ETA because you cant read "The Developers are focusing primarily on emulating b.net verification process for functioning maplist for gamelaunch vs AI. NO ETA, so please don't ask for it."

please gtfo because ur only slowing the devs down by making a useless forum post. the world doesnt fucking owe u anything. so just stfu go back to your corner and wait.

Peace man....
:-X

andygami

aite np dude... my bad... shudnt nerd rage. peace

Blackcode

@ "andygami

ur not very usefull also so at least stop flaming

aimaimaim

people are on their point .. i like that .. it brings the true leecher in us all :D

we have been waiting for this release for so long .. a few days wont matter anymore ..

lets give the devs time, no point in raging in a forum. might get you booted :D