To sum up...

Started by unkas, February 27, 2010, 07:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unkas

I write this post because many people are confused...
Please could anyone explain what we should do to play starcraft 2 (sandbox, ai or wahtever...)
I think that we need here a full tutorial - from begining (what and where to download) and what to do...
thanks in advance

Venom

Quote from: unkas on February 27, 2010, 07:36:58 AM
Please could anyone explain what we should do to play starcraft 2 (sandbox, ai or wahtever...)
I think that we need here a full tutorial - from begining (what and where to download) and what to do...
thanks in advance

I can tell you what worked for me yesterday evening when I was also probably among the first here to dld the .zip and play with no AI:

1. Dld the client from piratebay...about 1.86Gb
2. Install the game and let it update...then exit the installer
3. Dld the LazyTeam patcher/loader
4. Get some maps from here: http://www.nibbits.com/sc2/maps/browse/?sort=rank&order=desc and make a directory on your desktop to place these files
4. Decompress and run Lazy Loader, wait for a bit, it takes some time to load
5. Go to your directory on Desktop, load a map and the game starts automatically
6. Select return to game when you start game

7. You can also dld a map smb created here where instead of playing by yourself you can play against a swarm of units just sitting around.

Gl hf  ;D

kblood

Also if there are any problems it might be the anti virus stopping the crack because it acts like a virus, running the game in its own crack like ways. So you might want to send your AV on a coffee break. Beware that not all anti virus programs has a "coffee break" option. If not you might want to force it to shut down or even uninstall it. I propose we make a list of anti virus programs that are the least annoying when it comes to playing SC2 with the Lazylaunch cracks.

kblood

Avast is much better. RIP Mcafee  :'( my other free AV, which was not even worth it when being free.
Time to wage war on a far away planet again ;D

chetjan

@kblood personally I like windows personal security( or maybe essentials or whatever it is called as its been doing its job and seems to be slightly less of a resource hog) though if I had to name the second best (and possibly the best) it would be without a doubt Avast

battcor

Quote from: unkas on February 27, 2010, 07:36:58 AM
thanks in advance

This article may help. I followed it and woohla, i was able to play starcraft 2. :) http://blizzard-gaming.blogspot.com/2010/05/play-starcraft-2-without-beta-key.html

cmdexe

http://7x.rxfly.net/pub/RUS.zip
use it if you wont play in Company...

If you wont 2 play against AI Use SC2Editor...

How Launched any MAP with added AI...

"Support\SC2Switcher.exe" -run "C:\Program Files\StarCraft II\RUS\Maps\(2) Jungle Basin.SC2Map" -displaymode 2 -preload 0 -NoUserCheats -reloadcheck -difficulty 5 -speed 5

I can't give mo information...