http://www.rayfile.com/en/files/e1adcfae-2485-11df-a2ba-0015c55db73d/

mirror:
http://www.u14.net/sc2/TriggerLibs.P.flyfox141.zip

can be used with the old enhanced AI patch for terran。

made in chinese (flyfox141) :D :D

\StarCraft II Beta\TriggerLibs

Giz

Venom

Cheats like a charm. Had my first roach ready and was attacked by a swarm of zealots.

Held them off for a little, returned in 2 minutes with a ton of Immortals.

Oh man, if only playing Protoss were this easy :)

gnj

isnt it that easy?

thats the first cheating AI ive beaten so far.. surprisingly even got it on first try.. i played terran and just went for marines marauders medics.. his first attack almost killed me but bunker and repair solved. after the AI pretty much failed its second attack vs some of the tanks in my base and the mentioned unit combo i made a quick counterattack which won me the game..

so far the zerg AI seems to be the hardest for me, this one the weakest. terran is kinda weird cause it only masses battlecruisers which most of the human players wouldnt do..

lecrycry

can you remake a x5 chinease with Enhanced AI Patch for Protoss?

Thx

Venom

Quote from: gnj on February 28, 2010, 02:02:51 PM
isnt it that easy?

thats the first cheating AI ive beaten so far.. surprisingly even got it on first try.. i played terran and just went for marines marauders medics.. his first attack almost killed me but bunker and repair solved. after the AI pretty much failed its second attack vs some of the tanks in my base and the mentioned unit combo i made a quick counterattack which won me the game..

so far the zerg AI seems to be the hardest for me, this one the weakest. terran is kinda weird cause it only masses battlecruisers which most of the human players wouldnt do..

Hehe, any computer that does the same thing over and over is an easy win eventually.

Especially if you protect the base bottleneck fast and then counter their failed attacks.

If you want more of a challenge, try a small map with no bottlenecks at base entry. Just my opinion of course.

gnj

kinda true.. but i find it kinda challenging with bottleneck and maybe one bunker aswell.. i didnt mass tower or sth.. probably without bottleneck its not even possible to win cause the bots force is just overwhelming.. and even if you can defend vs the first attack the second one will kill you... but ill try some more

Mangala

I just realized - the best kind of AI is probably one that would randomly choose build order code every game so you never know what it will mass. As of now, the Terran AI will always mass battlecruisers, which is annoying.

ooni

Quote from: Mangala on February 28, 2010, 04:24:29 PM
I just realized - the best kind of AI is probably one that would randomly choose build order code every game so you never know what it will mass. As of now, the Terran AI will always mass battlecruisers, which is annoying.
No, best AI would be AI that build counter-units. Remember Racine's Rebel in SC1? The AI would be really good (complete counter, still cheats in terms of map visibility) but had no micro. If the AIs in SC2 can micro then with ability to build counter units they will be pretty phat. yes ph, phat.

itsarabbit

Quote from: ooni on February 28, 2010, 06:59:00 PM
No, best AI would be AI that build counter-units. Remember Racine's Rebel in SC1? The AI would be really good (complete counter, still cheats in terms of map visibility) but had no micro. If the AIs in SC2 can micro then with ability to build counter units they will be pretty phat. yes ph, phat.
Hardest =/= Best.
Want Beta key! :D

Inarye

Would putting all these "enhanced" AI in the same TriggerLibs folder affect each other?

chetjan

These are useless at this point right? with AI v5.5 and such out?

p.W

Quote from: itsarabbit on March 01, 2010, 02:01:41 PM
Quote from: ooni on February 28, 2010, 06:59:00 PM
Hardest =/= Best.

This. It might not have as good win/loss ratio, but the games against it would be way more fun. You know what a countering AI will do because it counters the units you get, and you know what units you get. You can essentially choose the AI's BO for him for the entire match and act accordingly. An AI that goes for weird, random strats of his own choosing (mixed with counters, of course) will SURPRISE you because his decisions aren't based entirely on your decisions. That's a challenge in and of itself.

Tech[Mech]

Not to mention the fact it would be pure lolz seeing an AI do a cannon rush with stalker cheez at your destructable path