How many people here are from ThePirateBay?

Started by creamsoda, February 28, 2010, 04:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you originally come from ThePirateBay before coming to this forum?

Yes, I'm from TPB!
16 (34.8%)
No, I'm not from TPB..
30 (65.2%)

Total Members Voted: 46

creamsoda

Since many people on this forum originally came from ThePirateBay.org, I decided to make this poll xD

It would be interesting to see how many of us are from TPB.

chetjan

While I had downloaded the game from TPB i found this website through teknogods or a google search (i can't remember)

Gr!mm

I was from thepiratebay haha, found this website through there, never looked back since! ive been waiting 11 years for this! :D

Gaspa79

Not me. A blog had lazylauncher, I dled it and followed the lazytown link, two or three mins later, I found this site and registered.

Nova

MetalGi

Saw the link to the Dark Blizz Wiki on demonoid  :)
thats how I found my way into the forums  :P

Darius

i dont even remember how i got to this site lol last thing i recall is watching vids on youtube lol

paranoid

First found the uncracked beta client on TPB shortly after it was launched (Yippie! Music!), then found this site via google later. (have been googling starcraft 2 related stuff almost daily since January. ^^')

So no, not really from TPB.

creamsoda

Quote from: War_Machine on March 01, 2010, 05:34:59 AM
not from PB....from Battle.net haha

Are you WarMachine. from Battle.net? o.0 (Just wondering if I know you lol, ur name sounds familiar)

Allmont

i used to be a mod at TPB, before they were sold and i turned into a lazy stoner. Found this site through looking for some way to run the sc2 beta though.

WildFire

Quote from: Nova on March 01, 2010, 12:22:53 AM
Isohunt - Comments in the SC2 Beta torrent

my comment go me!!!!

I heard from you all from battle.net forums to believe it or not. when sc2 beta first came out they said you all would probably be first to crack it.

Gamewiz

I found DarkBlizz by googling anything related to an SC2 crack. :)