Main Menu

Myst - god damn it

Started by Giz, February 28, 2010, 05:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giz

man, u created 3 sub categories now everything is like fricking allover the damn place, I cant keep up where is what. people are publishing in all 3 sections different version of every thing. Now im utterly confused where is v4.0, where is cheating versions and such. Replay problems all over the damn 3 sub forums..... Can u fix and consolidate them all into one subforum - AI - or something.

Can someone make a proper tutorial of :
1. Maps that are used for AI - where to place them ( so that u can use them for palying AND watching replays) - so that we can all stick to one version
2. LazyTeam v2.0
2.1. Login by pass - is it still needed with lazyteam sanbox thingy? For replays?
3. 2. StarCrack v4.0
4. Cheating version of all 3 races - explain what happens if u apply it after u have applied v4.0
5. How to watch replays

Cause now im confused, if i use SC v4.0 will that over ride cheatingversion  of advanced AIs or will that work along side? what over writeswhat.....

it seems like there is massive chaos all over 3 sub forums .... can you please sort this out.

P.S. make the guide sticky locked thread that only u can update.

creamsoda

I usually don't like whiners.. but I have to agree with Giz..

Ever since Myst re-organized the sub-sections, the threads have been all over the place. Everyone is posting in all three sections about the same exact topics.

It's really a mess.

Myst

its hasnt that hard to look at each section and then post in the right one -.-

Gamewiz

Quote from: Myst on March 01, 2010, 05:04:04 PM
its hasnt that hard to look at each section and then post in the right one -.-

I agree. Now that all those subsections are in place, and things are getting moved to their proper place, things are starting to be less cluttered and chaotic.

chetjan

It isn't that complicated, though I admit I at first was a little confused. Overall though I think it is for the better.

ReVoke

I'd think a more detailed title and description are in order.
TXlzdCBpcyBteSBiaXRjaA==

^^ Base64, Decode it =) ^^