1v3 Comps (NOT FFA), created by Moloch

Started by creamsoda, February 28, 2010, 10:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creamsoda

I just found this map. Does anyone know if this works with StarCrack's V5.0 AI?

1v3 AI (NOT FFA), created by Moloch:
http://www.nibbits.com/sc2/maps/download/131540/

ImWaitingforStarcraft3

it says "You are downloading FFA 4 players - 3 crazy computers (1vs3impossible.s2ma) by Moloch."

FFA 4 players but the map is called 1vs 3?

I will check this out

drunknfoo

OoOoo ???  Nice, this was just what I was looking for.
TYVM!

Jovani

It's fake. It's simply lost temple with 3 AI computers on FFA.

LAAAAME!

Edit: After watching a replay of myself getting owned by a swarm of Zealots and Stalkers i can confirm two things.

A. It is 100% NOT 1vs3, its FFA
B. You start with 0 everything (in terms of resources), computers start with 60,000(0) minerals each. Not sure what the exact number of zeros are, its either 60k or 600k.

Edit 2: If anyone wants proof or otherwise, I can post a replay by request. Just tell me where to upload it.

dodongbadong

hahaha.. i got owned by this ai.. huhu out of 20 games i only won 1's. >:(

yah its ffa i notice that one of the computers tap out by saying gg lol owned by his fellow ai.

its really fun and addicted but sometimes frustrating. a swarm of zerglings for zerg, zealots combine with stalkers for protoss and marine marauders and single tank by terran. sometimes when they attack late they have a huge number of units with good combination.. wew..

i hate this ai  :'( very strong

You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

koolitseric

Quote from: dodongbadong on March 01, 2010, 03:06:36 AM
hahaha.. i got owned by this ai.. huhu out of 20 games i only won 1's. >:(

yah its ffa i notice that one of the computers tap out by saying gg lol owned by his fellow ai.

its really fun and addicted but sometimes frustrating. a swarm of zerglings for zerg, zealots combine with stalkers for protoss and marine marauders and single tank by terran. sometimes when they attack late they have a huge number of units with good combination.. wew..

i hate this ai  :'( very strong

I find it quite easy with i rush templers for storm.  They just mass the same things every time.

Dariusz

This map is chated if I'm not wrong.... AI got 99999 mineralz ;)