ooni

I just played v5.5
Few changes.
Units don't back out of fight often.
Stalkers have blink and uses it.
Some upgrades are researched.

Post any more findings.

turdburgler

I really should post FULL changelogs but I just forget so much.

I'll try to log what I do next time.

I just did ZvT he killed my scout ovie, got marines up very quick. But then I ling/roach rushed him and he died.

It seems terran build 2 (helios + marines) isn't as strong as build 1 (marines and maruaders), so it just depends which one ya get!

kdronez

Its a little bit better than 5 ,but its still medium difficulty T_T.Actualy its a little bit under medium xD.

ElvishSolution

There is already a topic for discussing the AI version in the AI Scripts forum.  Its the official StarCrack thread.  Just a heads up for anyone who didn't kno.

Practice might make perfect, but some are good without it.

chetjan

Didn't they have a changelog or something? I feel like one of the things mentioned was more builds for the races.

holyman2k

one thing i found is that, when i have a reasonable size army, i attacked their expansion and moved my army away from the ramp, but their amy stayed on top of the ramp and keep backing off

chetjan

Ya I feel that they expand to fast, but that is being fixed in V6 so i'll just wait.

seed013

5.5 AI no cheating is pretty simple but is anyone else having trouble with the cheating version maybe I've just been having unlucky matches but before I have my first units out they hit me with quite a few...perhaps I just need some work.