When do you guys think well be able to play "online"?

Started by Shad0w, March 02, 2010, 06:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shad0w

just curious really looking foward to the day we can. but for no just pwning ai's

KabouterNL

If you like this game so much, just buy it when it is released. I'm going to buy it on release date, this game is worth every cent :P.

Shad0w

Quote from: KabouterNL on March 02, 2010, 08:52:13 AM

If you like this game so much, just buy it when it is released. I'm going to buy it on release date, this game is worth every cent :P .

Well yea ofcourse im gonna buy the game when it comes out regardless.

ElvishSolution

I'm probably e-baying a cd-key, game is too fucking good to wait another 6 months to play. Not to mention the fact that when retail comes those who played the beta will be far better than everyone else.

In regards to playing without a key, I think lan matches are only a month or so out, but actually playing on bnet, I do not believe we'll ever see this, even once retail is out.
Practice might make perfect, but some are good without it.

thundrio

i am supporting this game so much,  i will buy 2 copies. main reason is so that i can play on bnet with my friends. but the secondary main reason is so that i can buy the digital download edition and then preload it so i can play moment it becomes available. and the second copy will be the biggest collectors edition they have  (because you know they will have skews for both, thats just how games work nowadays)

ElvishSolution

For me I'll either buy a beta key and get Digital copy, if i don't buy a key i'll get collectors edition.
Practice might make perfect, but some are good without it.

MiCrOMaN1

Game is too awesome, and I just can't wait to play the single player campaign...Story's awesome too.
Our Greatest Resource is Our Mind ~ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Check this: http://img123.exs.cx/img123/4497/gif1.gif

chetjan

I'd give them to the end of march. they should, hopefully, have it up by then.

kblood

Do not expect any kind of multiplayer before the Beta is over and some real back engineering of Battle Net 2 can be done.
LAN play is difficult to emulate since the game does not have LAN, so first Battle Net 2 probably needs to be somewhat emulated.
Since the game does not get released with LAN I am considering not buying it. The first Blizzard game for more than 10 years I might not be buying. Still it looks awesome, and the editor sounds really awesome. So I might actually change my mind even though I am very much against these games that cannot be played multiplayer without an Internet connection.

Bludound

Quote from: kblood on March 05, 2010, 08:16:54 PM
Do not expect any kind of multiplayer before the Beta is over and some real back engineering of Battle Net 2 can be done.
LAN play is difficult to emulate since the game does not have LAN, so first Battle Net 2 probably needs to be somewhat emulated.
Since the game does not get released with LAN I am considering not buying it. The first Blizzard game for more than 10 years I might not be buying. Still it looks awesome, and the editor sounds really awesome. So I might actually change my mind even though I am very much against these games that cannot be played multiplayer without an Internet connection.

You know you are going to buy it.. stop talking bullcrap! :D
I wonder if we can get an official response regarding the possibility of a multiplayer option.. i understand the need to emulate battle.net.. but maybe these guys can pull someone out of their wizard sleeves and sort something out. Here's hoping

Malarki

Sure we all going 2 buy the game because its just awesome and the sequel
of a legacy thats about 12 years old. But anyway i hope that
the Game somehow gets hacked/cracked whatever for lan play.
Sure i will play online all day when home, but Lan is just another feeling
and there is not always internet available. so far