Where can I find a starcraft 2 map with AI with the minerals and vespene edited

Started by jupzter, March 02, 2010, 10:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jupzter

Where can I find a starcraft 2 map with AI with the minerals and vespene edited maybe 20K per mineral coz I want to play turtle and just defend my base for hours...

PatouPower

cyricc

Quote from: PatouPower on March 02, 2010, 11:16:49 PM
Please, don't buy SC2 or if you do, don't play it online  ???

Apparently you have never played a great game. I once played a game that lasted 3 and a half hours because of how equally skilled me and this other guy were. We both turtled and then started sending wave after wave of new unit types, mixed, organized, it was amazing.

Also you can go to the general section and there is a lost temple fastest mins version.

gg.sc2

A turtler vs a turtler is not a great game. 3 and a half hours of sitting and massing a majority of the time is not a great game, whether or not you and the other person is of equal skill. Turtling is a strategy that has a use, and that use is not for defending a million incoming units and building a million outgoing units.

I'm just going to tell you right now, the game is more fun if you explore it in other ways. However, I can't determine what is fun to you because I'm not you. I'm just trying to give you some advice about playing the game the way it was meant to be played. Then again, your definition of the way it was meant to be played could be different from Blizzard's, or all the gosu's, or a majority of the people that play starcraft.

Good luck to you in your gaming ways, however, I advise you not say things like "apparently you have never played a great game." GG.

Frosty3k

I always liked those matches in war3. :)

I would turtle up my base and gather enough air to be just under low upkeep.  My heroes were depending on my race obviously.

What I enjoyed nearly the most is the part where technically I have a very handicapped challenge to face... because I would only get about 6 gryphs whereas the enemy may be 12 hawks + something else.  So when I go out to attack, I would have to do so very carefully.

Now... the thing that kept me doing this strategy is the way that people act naturally on BNE.  I really have fun doing the strat, plus on top of that I feel good because all those people who constantly call me "noob" or "fag" or whatever other immature things that you can think of, lose.  So their pride is broken and I get to laugh at them because they couldn't figure out how to kill a dozen towers and 6 gryphs. :)