Re: Starcraft II - Beta Launcher

Started by Vernam7, March 04, 2010, 04:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vernam7

ok Val listen,

1)you DINT changed the actuall Application1 solution Name1

2)after a quick "look", to Reduce more RAM and CPU usage STOP doing this cycle in every selected map index changed! you are looking for the same think ALL over again when you could just leave the DAMN Play Button ENEBLED and do this kind of IF check ONLY during Click!!!

this is what you need to Alter in your code:

crying baby  :'( :D

Wormbeast

Valkirie

@Vernam7 I almost dislike the fact that u've decompiled my software and posted sources here.

Vernam7

Quote from: Valkirie on March 04, 2010, 04:58:22 PM
@Vernam7 I almost dislike the fact that u've decompiled my software and posted sources here.

this is not source dude its nothing, but if you feel unconfortable i will remove it, the point is that i am trying to help you, if you dont want, Fine. :-X

p.s dont forget you are dealing with "cracking" here in this forums you know... :-\
;D

Valkirie

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 04, 2010, 04:59:55 PM

this is not source dude its nothing, but if you feel unconfortable i will remove it, the point is that i am trying to help you, if you dont want, Fine. :-X

p.s dont forget you are dealing with "cracking" here in this forums you know... :-\
;D
The fact we're trying to crack a beta game to test it doesn't mean we can break every rules when we want it or just because we like it. I would call that, Ethics.

Vernam7

Quote from: Valkirie on March 04, 2010, 05:04:39 PM
Quote from: Vernam7 on March 04, 2010, 04:59:55 PM

;D
The fact we're trying to crack a beta game to test it doesn't mean we can break every rules when we want it or just because we like it. I would call that, Ethics.

the fact that i am trying to help you and you dont listen i would call that EGO!
and this will get you nowhere! 8)

in the end i dint do anything to your software, but if you want to cry go ahead my intentions was pure, trust me, if i wanted i would do some really unethical things.
dont "rush" like a zerg to judge people! especially when you are young! :-*

Valkirie