new wave of keys

Started by $ omaha }{, March 05, 2010, 06:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamewiz

RaTcHeT302

Bah...if I think at it now i no more care. The AI is enough for me, I also got a bit bored of SC2.

bluezeno

If anyone would be ever so generous to share the account with me, I'd be so grateful. I REALLY want to play against someone on Bnet. I also won't get in the way of when you play either because I'm only able to play this game from 1AM onwards due to school/rotations.

I don't know how much credit I can get by writing this online but trust me, I have no intention of stealing the account or anything weasly like that. In fact, if someone is willing to share the account, I'll be more than happy to give out some personal info.

Really, I'm just trying to play this game without having to pay $300 on eBay, which is absolutely absurd in my opinion because I'll end up spending $60+ to buy the real game sometime in the future. I know I probably won't find anyone to do this but thought I'd give it a try.  :)

Gamewiz

Quote from: bluezeno on March 05, 2010, 11:10:20 AM
If anyone would be ever so generous to share the account with me, I'd be so grateful. I REALLY want to play against someone on Bnet. I also won't get in the way of when you play either because I'm only able to play this game from 1AM onwards due to school/rotations.

I don't know how much credit I can get by writing this online but trust me, I have no intention of stealing the account or anything weasly like that. In fact, if someone is willing to share the account, I'll be more than happy to give out some personal info.

Really, I'm just trying to play this game without having to pay $300 on eBay, which is absolutely absurd in my opinion because I'll end up spending $60+ to buy the real game sometime in the future. I know I probably won't find anyone to do this but thought I'd give it a try.  :)

You are asking to get scammed. Don't you dare give out personal information to some random stranger with a beta key. And even if you are genuine, you have no way of proving it, so anyone who is smart would not share their account with you. There is too much sensitive info in their account.

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: bluezeno on March 05, 2010, 11:10:20 AM

The only thing I can tell to you is...cry sum moar.

EDIT : Words are nothing compared to proof. :S

Gamewiz

Quote from: RaTcHeT302 on March 05, 2010, 11:08:32 AM
Bah...if I think at it now i no more care. The AI is enough for me, I also got a bit bored of SC2.

Ya, but if I get beta, I'll have both multiplayer AND the great AI from this community. :)

MiCrOMaN1

Our Greatest Resource is Our Mind ~ Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Check this: http://img123.exs.cx/img123/4497/gif1.gif

zed

i've got 7 bnet accounts with games, no key as of yet

madrussian190

screw the keys, i want the galaxy map editor :)

cloak123

man i get no key, but my friend Got a key and he can barely run sc 2 and his account had been inactive excpet for signing up for the opt for like 4 years.....

Happy-I-am

Skygrinder

i heard a guy got a beta key without even opting in. he had all blizz games on his acc :S
Blood for the Blood God

$ omaha }{

keys will be launched every two weeks ive heard.
and dudes getting keys without opting, ive heard that they had real mess with last wave so it had to be random key shoot =)
- Someone is gonna die when you listen to me -