AI bug?

Started by Blind04, March 05, 2010, 06:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blind04

Why does the AI only build like 2 marines then stop? and the ai only has like 2 workers on minerals? did i do somthing wrong?

gg.sc2

Did you copy over the base.sc2dat file from the AI folder into your "Starcraft II Beta > Mods > Liberty.SC2Mod" folder?

Blind04

yes. Im running on XP so it didnt ask me to overite anything (like it said in the readme).

gg.sc2

You did something wrong. You WILL have to overwrite the original base.SC2Dat file. Make sure you save a back up copy of the original base.SC2Dat so you can watch replays from actual SC2 Beta players.

Check in your StarCraft II Beta directory, in Mods, then Liberty.SC2Mod. Don't tell me you have nothing in there.

Blind04

ya i have the 4 files that it comes with the 2 assets and the 2 data. the ai v5.5 is what i have. the file that you get has the same name as 1 of the data files it comes with. when i place the new data file it in the liberty.sc2mod folder it doesnt ask me to over write it it just says that it has the same file name.

gg.sc2

You can just cut the original one out, paste it somewhere else, and put the new one in. Voila.