StarCrack Launcher Rev 53 with DEBUGGING Features Preview Download

Started by usmc23, March 06, 2010, 06:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bt

Quote from: tyrindor on March 11, 2010, 10:41:46 PM
Quote from: Bt on March 11, 2010, 08:27:38 PM
Quote from: Artanis186 on March 11, 2010, 06:30:42 PM
Quote from: SCFan68 on March 11, 2010, 11:59:35 AMI just wanted to get the original, full 14 maps out there for those who wanted them.

14? There are 14 maps? I thought there were only like, 6 or so.

Seven original maps, seven novice versions of the original maps

9 original maps.

You're absolutely correct, my bad wasn't thinking

Artanis186

Can't wait to see what you have in store for that in-game stuff. :D

kblood

morshu

possible bug?: I am fully patched up, am using the latest version of the launcher, and am using all the official maps as well as the Starcrack AI. The launcher works fine, and the game works fine, and when the game starts the bots work fine but it doesn't create a base for me! In a 2v2 game I'm the spectator, and in a 1v1 game it just ends immediately because I assume the human player is never created.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really want to try this out. If I'm being an idiot somehow please have mercy.  :-[

Thanks for the tool guys. If I come to use this regularly I may well donate. All the best.

Rosenberg

Quote from: usmc23 on March 06, 2010, 06:36:46 PM
========= Revision 44 =========
We arent releasing a download for this one BUT here is a proof of concept video our next goal for the starcrack launcher is to rebuild the Singleplayer Skirmish Menu.  We figured out how to determine what button is clicked in SC2:

It sounds to me like you're just teasing people. It's almost the same as saying, "yeah, I'm not going to let you have this, but I invented http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/KitKat_chunky.jpg "

Vernam7

Quote from: Rosenberg on March 12, 2010, 08:29:43 AM
Quote from: usmc23 on March 06, 2010, 06:36:46 PM
========= Revision 44 =========
We arent releasing a download for this one BUT here is a proof of concept video our next goal for the starcrack launcher is to rebuild the Singleplayer Skirmish Menu.  We figured out how to determine what button is clicked in SC2:

It sounds to me like you're just teasing people. It's almost the same as saying, "yeah, I'm not going to let you have this, but I invented http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/88/KitKat_chunky.jpg "

lol i will have to agree in some point!
i really dont get the point of this button, does nothing new! no race selction no game settings nothing, even worst its like been 2 weeks back with the random launche of the game.

what would really be a step farward would be to have an internal Button like this ne that brings you Directly to Create Game Screen with selectable maps races, EVERYTHING like in b.net bu only offline ;-)

that would be progress indeed!
the current demonstration is dissapointing imho. :-[

with love

usmc23

Adding Combo Boxes, List boxes and such into a SWF that will load up in SC2 isnt that difficult.  The problem is SC2 doesn't support WRITING out anydata from the flash files, so your injected code would have no idea whats going on the UI.  Writing data TO the injected code was a pain in the ass : ).

Were not teasing anyone just more of motivation so people will join our team(we have already got a couple cause of this vid). 

Kupo

Disappointing! I can't chose spawn point locations for players 5 and 6, but now we have this weird thing that really can't do anything the other launcher never did? I mean, it's not like you get to skip the loading or save any time...

Mainly...Why integrated UI? The feature is USELESS! It just causes more hassle than it's worth.

usmc23

Quote from: Kupo on March 12, 2010, 03:55:50 PM
Mainly...Why integrated UI? The feature is USELESS! It just causes more hassle than it's worth.

How so?

Vernam7

Quote from: usmc23 on March 12, 2010, 02:25:35 PM
Adding Combo Boxes, List boxes and such into a SWF that will load up in SC2 isnt that difficult.  The problem is SC2 doesn't support WRITING out anydata from the flash files, so your injected code would have no idea whats going on the UI.  Writing data TO the injected code was a pain in the ass : ).

Were not teasing anyone just more of motivation so people will join our team(we have already got a couple cause of this vid).

so you are actually try to do what i said before? an internal launcer? that will be able to write outside the sc2.exe like current launcher and then load a map for gaming?

did i understand correct?

blood_hound

it would be nice if you are able to go and select RACES, AI Modes, MAPS, colors and TEAMS :D

it's cool

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

kurtskyg

creamsoda

Launcher is incompatible with Base14356. fix this plz usmc.

Obscene

Quote from: Obscene on March 10, 2010, 02:13:06 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?ntjezdyomym
Updated Mediafire link. For those who can't download from Rapidshare, Megaupload etc.
@kurtskyg, You can try out this link.

bignamethefer

rev 44 eta? rev 40 does not load the newest version of game (patch 5)