StarCraft 2 Map Hack by Sheppard

Started by sc2hacks, March 09, 2010, 03:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

programm

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23614405254&sid=3000 Look at you
I see your a total RETARD RainSun,  You play the most retarded server if you play it at all aka Loraderin and ur 0:1 HAHAHHAHAHAHAH. You have no right to speak and criticize cause you are retard by nature.

Look at you - saying competitive boards are under question ... just stfu clueless nap

Too bad Blizzard are giving keys to retards who dont know a shit about RTS and are staying in hakcing forums coz they are too retarded to win and post idiot comments like aboive

Rain[sun]

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 09, 2010, 11:22:28 AM
Quote from: Skygrinder on March 09, 2010, 11:18:33 AM
Well you have the right to disagree my friend.  ;D

So under this thinking, you think that if someone has the capability of stealing from you, or robbing your home, they have the right to?

You have to understand situational beliefs, and as such situational analogies.
If you compare SC2 records to your personal posessions, that you can touch, may whatever god you pray to have mercy on your soul
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Skygrinder

So under this thinking, you think that if someone has the capability of stealing from you, or robbing your home, they have the right to?

Nope. If i get hacked i don't lose anything material so that's completely different.
Blood for the Blood God

Rain[sun]

Quote from: programm on March 09, 2010, 11:24:22 AM
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=23614405254&sid=3000 Look at you
I see your a total RETARD RainSun,  You play the most retarded server if you play it at all aka Loraderin and ur 0:1 HAHAHHAHAHAHAH. You have no right to speak and criticize cause you are retard by nature.

Look at you - saying competitive boards are under question ... just stfu clueless nap

Too bad Blizzard are giving keys to retards who dont know a shit about RTS and are staying in hakcing forums coz they are too retarded to win and post idiot comments like aboive

High five for having an IQ above 40, unfortunately it peaked soon after.
I suck dick at warcraft, I played one game and never went back!
At SC however, I could mop the floors with your illiterate ass blindfolded, and I dont even care about stats. If you can't speak english, why do you insist on trying?
I do enjoy how angry you get over this though, so please, continue being an idiot :D

programm

Here is a tip for you rainsun - best hotkey is Alt+ F4, makes you win instantly , ur that stupid in batte net forum, it is fools like you that make Blizzard forum look bad

Rain[sun]

Quote from: programm on March 09, 2010, 11:29:24 AM
Here is a tip for you rainsun - best hotkey is Alt+ F4, makes you win instantly , ur that stupid in batte net forum, it is fools like you that make Blizzard forum look bad

The fact that you have YET to catch on astounds me, but I'll continue for the sake of your embarassment.

Alt f4 is pro? Ill go play with it righgt now!! Ill post video on youtube ofm y epic win !! THANKS YOU PROGRAMMM <3

Gamewiz

Quote from: Rain[sun] on March 09, 2010, 11:25:37 AM

You have to understand situational beliefs, and as such situational analogies.
If you compare SC2 records to your personal posessions, that you can touch, may whatever god you pray to have mercy on your soul

Morals are morals, regardless of the act being committed. Cheating is wrong. Stealing is wrong. You can't justify one, then say the other isn't ok. Or you just have a screwed up view of morals, or lack them completely unless they personally affect you negatively.

programm

"Can you please patch thiss so I can hotkey again? "

Yes ofc we will patch it just for YOU AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. this is enough I needed to read from you. Moving on.

Rain[sun]

Not in the slightest, that is your opinion which is fine. You seem to tie your personal values to a virtual world, which I don't agree with. I don't think murdering someone is okay, and yet I kill marines. Should I persecute myself? Turn myself into the police? My example and yours are identical, they both corollate between virtual and reality.

Rain[sun]

Quote from: programm on March 09, 2010, 11:35:12 AM
"Can you please patch thiss so I can hotkey again? "

Yes ofc we will patch it just for YOU AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. this is enough I needed to read from you. Moving on.

You are literally too stupid to insult.

programm

I never post such retarded questions so I think its pretty clear who is the stupid here.

Rain[sun]

Quote from: programm on March 09, 2010, 11:37:04 AM
I never post such retarded questions so I think its pretty clear who is the stupid here.

...I stand by what I said, wow.

Gamewiz

Quote from: Rain[sun] on March 09, 2010, 11:35:45 AM
Not in the slightest, that is your opinion which is fine. You seem to tie your personal values to a virtual world, which I don't agree with. I don't think murdering someone is okay, and yet I kill marines. Should I persecute myself? Turn myself into the police? My example and yours are identical, they both corollate between virtual and reality.

Wrong. You aren't "virtually cheating", as though it was apart of the game. You are cheating in real life, and instead of say cheating on a test, you are cheating in a game. However, that is worse, as it also affects other people. Not physically, but people play games to enjoy them. If someone cheats, it reduces that enjoyment. That is wrong, plain and simple.

So your comparison is invalid.

programm

QuoteAhhh you're a troll. I'm sorry I took you seriously there.

Protip: You tried too hard with your second post.
See? They also dont like you  now get out

Rain[sun]

Yeah they at least have intelligence and can tell a joke, something you seem to lack; social skills and a sense of humor.

Its virtual cheating, because I'm not doing anything that ruins peoples enjoyment anymore than I would by being better than them; which is equally possible. Someone juicing is cheating in that they are pretty much negating months of training on my part. Someone googling pro sc2 hacks just means I lose a 10 minute game, which I had a 50/50 chance of losing anyway. I think it completely retarded to even compare virtual stats and cheating to realistic. You might not think its "virtual" and reality but, I still have the sense to differentiate between the two. You can keep your opinions, and Ill keep mine