Battle.net 2.0 Emulation Coming Soon to a Computer Near You!

Started by CraniX, March 11, 2010, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkshark

Something seems just a bit off on that website. Just something in the way they say things reminds me of adware sites. maybe its the translation they are using... but still.... Off

Man7a

What makes the perfect Forum?  Drama...

Keep up the good work  :megalcool:

As for the people QQ'ing come up with new lines to why B.net emu is fake. so that it doesn't get boring to read over and over again.

And thanks to the team working on the Enu.

Manta

Sacroid

I hate the haters of this project, the only thing they say is shit. The team of the project is making it for FREE so I just don't understand why people decline this awesome project. I just cant wait ;)

Gamewiz

The CodeGenEmu Team forums are officially up and running. So feel free to come on over and show your support! All future updates related to their progress will be officially reported on Progress Updates section. We look forward to having your support!

Sacroid

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 16, 2010, 02:41:41 PM
The CodeGenEmu Team forums are officially up and running. So feel free to come on over and show your support! All future updates related to their progress will be officially reported on Progress Updates section. We look forward to having your support!

I don't understand it, there no threads, and there's nothing in the forums! What's going on??

radixtenshi

i can support this proyect with undred of users of my oun comunity. But i cant see even screens.

and.... i saw this video... anybody can exlpainme if this is what the EMu team is making?

Starcraft 2 Crack Bypass Battle.net , its working !Get it here for free

Any idea?

starcrafter64

Any videos with the username Phyzx on youtube is a scam/virus.

Gamewiz

Quote from: Sacroid on March 16, 2010, 03:46:09 PM

I don't understand it, there no threads, and there's nothing in the forums! What's going on??
You have to register to see the forums.

Quote from: radixtenshi on March 16, 2010, 03:57:39 PM
i can support this proyect with undred of users of my oun comunity. But i cant see even screens.

and.... i saw this video... anybody can exlpainme if this is what the EMu team is making?

Any idea?

That is NOT what CodeGenEmu Team is working on. That video has been out since day 1 of the beta and is 100% fake. CodeGenEmu is working on creating a LAN and TCP/IP connection that supports up to 4 players. Basically you can play with friends and whomever you want to give your IP connection to. Thinks like Hamachi and other virtual LANs will also work. They will work on emulating a BNet server in the future, but that is a massive project and this is a much easier workaround for the time being.

RaTcHeT302

Any idea?
Is so fake that even other users taken the same video and uploaded in their channels...

Ah come on! why do people keep posting these crappy videos! almost everyone knows that they are fake! is just for other people security, they might fall off in the trap...

Sacroid

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 16, 2010, 04:59:01 PM
Quote from: Gamewiz on March 16, 2010, 02:41:41 PMThe CodeGenEmu Team forums are officially up and running. So feel free to come on over and show your support! All future updates related to their progress will be officially reported on Progress Updates section. We look forward to having your support!

I alredy registered and I still don't anything :O

iounas

Quote from: RaTcHeT302 on March 16, 2010, 05:05:43 PM

Any idea?
Is so fake that even other users taken the same video and uploaded in their channels...

Ah come on! why do people keep posting these crappy videos! almost everyone knows that they are fake! is just for other people security, they might fall off in the trap...
Same thing when people download warez from some shady site and its filled with viruses..
You need trusted sources..

Rain[sun]

Quote from: Gouki on March 16, 2010, 02:47:19 AM

The sad part is, while I love that picture, nobody prob knows what show it comes from.
For shaaaaaame
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Gamewiz

Quote from: Sacroid on March 16, 2010, 05:19:32 PM
Quote from: Gamewiz on March 16, 2010, 04:59:01 PM
Quote from: Gamewiz on March 16, 2010, 02:41:41 PMThe CodeGenEmu Team forums are officially up and running. So feel free to come on over and show your support! All future updates related to their progress will be officially reported on Progress Updates section. We look forward to having your support!

I alredy registered and I still don't anything :O

After you register, you need to activate your account through the email that was sent to you. If it didn't send, log in with your account, then at the top right there should be an option to resend activation.

Gouki

i'll want play in lan with my friends  8)

Achithyn

I too am unable to locate the forum. As it was stated in another post that I'd have to register to see the forum, I did though to no avail. Not to be too bothersome, though could you check the permissions on the forum and make sure normal members are able to view Forums and Posts? Also, perhaps a direct link would help. Thanks!