Battle.net 2.0 Emulation Coming Soon to a Computer Near You!

Started by CraniX, March 11, 2010, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draugur

Forums lagged. Sorry for double post.

Gamewiz

Quote from: greymanic on March 17, 2010, 11:04:21 AM
More nuggets of wisdom from the mighty gamewiz... 

Hey man! You wanna use my beta account for awhile? This forum needs a break.

Maybe it's just me, but your post seems to be dripping with sarcasm. My apologizes if it's not. Granted, I'm just getting over being sick, so my brain doesn't want to work right now.

Gamewiz

Quote from: Draugur on March 17, 2010, 11:09:46 AM
Quote from: Gamewiz on March 17, 2010, 10:57:40 AM
Quote from: Draugur on March 17, 2010, 10:54:20 AM
Quote from: Gamewiz on March 17, 2010, 10:32:07 AM
Quote from: Achithyn on March 16, 2010, 11:47:45 PM
Quote from: Gamewiz on March 16, 2010, 02:41:41 PM
The CodeGenEmu Team forums are officially up and running. So feel free to come on over and show your support! All future updates related to their progress will be officially reported on Progress Updates section. We look forward to having your support!

I too am unable to locate the forum. As it was stated in another post that I'd have to register to see the forum, I did though to no avail. Not to be too bothersome, though could you check the permissions on the forum and make sure normal members are able to view Forums and Posts? Also, perhaps a direct link would help. Thanks!

Here is the main site: http://www.code-gen.net/sc2beta/   And here are the forums http://www.code-gen.net/sc2beta/forum/

I am sure regular members can access it, as we currently have 663 members, have 66 members online right now, and our forums are active and people are posting.

You can see the forum page, but in order to see any threads, you have to register, then proceed to activate your account through your email.

Nice advertising :) .

Was not trying to advertise. People were asking about it so I clarified. I will leave it at that.

The CodeGenEmu Team forums are officially up and   running. So feel free to come on over and show your support! All future   updates related to their progress will be officially reported on   Progress Updates section. We look forward to having your support!

Yep.

Again, people were asking about it. So I let them know. Someone before me had already posted it was up, but people were having trouble, so I clarified saying it was up and running. And so this forum wouldn't be clogged with questions regarding Team CodeGenEmu's progress, if they wanted to know they could check out OUR forums. I also did not make a new thread, I posted it in the thread that was already completely clogged with discussion regarding the exact same topic.

That is not advertising.

RaTcHeT302

The CodeGenEmu Team forums are officially up and running. So feel free to come on over and show your support! All future updates related to their progress will be officially reported on Progress Updates section. We look forward to having your support!

I too am unable to locate the forum. As it was stated in another post that I'd have to register to see the forum, I did though to no avail. Not to be too bothersome, though could you check the permissions on the forum and make sure normal members are able to view Forums and Posts? Also, perhaps a direct link would help. Thanks!

Here is the main site: http://www.code-gen.net/sc2beta/   And here are the forums http://www.code-gen.net/sc2beta/forum/

I am sure regular members can access it, as we currently have 663 members, have 66 members online right now, and our forums are active and people are posting.

You can see the forum page, but in order to see any threads, you have to register, then proceed to activate your account through your email.

Draugur

Quote from: RaTcHeT302 on March 17, 2010, 11:14:33 AM

Gamewiz

Quote from: Ceron on March 17, 2010, 12:01:46 PM
I dont care about your site, no, i DONT F>UCKING CARE SO STUPID QUOTING IT!

All WE WANT TO KNOW IS WHEN VERSION 1.0 OF THE EMU COMES OUT AND GIVE US THE DOWNLOAD LINK

NOTHING MORE KKTHX BAI!

GET IT? WHO CARES ABOUT ThEIR FORUMS?
THEY SHOULD ME PROGRAMING CODING WHAT EVER AND GIVE US EMU NOW!

STOP WASTING OUR TIME WITH FORUMS AND SUCH BULL.

Hahaha lmao ... just wow. Either you have some serious issues in real life, or you are just a troll. Either way, you completely and utterly fail.

PING)))

All WE WANT TO KNOW IS WHEN VERSION 1.0 OF THE EMU COMES OUT AND GIVE US THE DOWNLOAD LINK

NOTHING MORE KKTHX BAI!

Don't say WE or US or OUR because you are not representing anyone in this forum (and clearly you are a troll).
I signed up to this forum, and I usually don't sign up if I don't need to,  just to tell you to shut up.

SHUT UP troll

Myst

Kevkev88

Quote from: Myst on March 17, 2010, 12:55:44 PM
this has nothing to do with SC2 Tools. Trashed.

How would you like it if i trashed you..

Ceron

Quote from: PING))) on March 17, 2010, 12:26:28 PM

NOTHING MORE KKTHX BAI!

Don't say WE or US or OUR because you are not representing anyone in this forum (and clearly you are a troll).
I signed up to this forum, and I usually don't sign up if I don't need to,  just to tell you to shut up.

SHUT UP troll

Are you stupid? you pathetic flamer, i am not alone. and if oyu want to know, how can i be a troll when it's uterly true what i wrote? sad admins deleted my post, but atleast our wish came true, no more bullshit advertising to steal our ai creators suporters.

Rain[sun]

I gotta agree, you have no idea what you're tallking about. He's far from alone, I've seen more posts than not saying the same thing in less caps and a bit nicer.
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

Skylo

* Skylo has programmed an emu yesterday in 2 hours. I need 3 more keys to get more packets, pls send them to skylo@ileechkeys.org . I definately will bring lan mode in 2-3 days with more keys. And NO i dont want money.
(/bsmodeoff that was spam )

2g4u

Quote from: Skylo on March 22, 2010, 06:24:03 PM
* Skylo has programmed an emu yesterday in 2 hours. I need 3 more keys to get more packets, pls send them to skylo@ileechkeys.org . I definately will bring lan mode in 2-3 days with more keys. And NO i dont want money.
(/bsmodeoff that was spam )

Haha scammer. Anyway Mr. GameWiz where is your team, as I foretold they were FAKE, weren't they ?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

jyim89

LazerPhreak

So uhhhhhh.  Sorry to necro a year old (minus 12 days) thread.....whatever happened with this emulator? I just spent an hour reading 18 pages of complaining and kind of feel like I just watched stephen kings "General Hospital"...wheres the ending? lol.