Battle.net 2.0 Emulation Coming Soon to a Computer Near You!

Started by CraniX, March 11, 2010, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[mrn]

It's online! Can someone please verify that that rar-package is 4 real and not virus or anything..? :P

[ edit ] Oh what the hell, I'm watching it now anyways

2g4u

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

itsarabbit

Confirmed true. Not sure how it does what though, not that I care as long as it is in progress : D

Btw, you guys own him an apology.(EDIT: removed the "almost", because it just looked weird :S)
Want Beta key! :D

blood_hound

wth.. why didn't they just upload it on some video hosting site other than youtube? like photobucket?? man.. T_T

the Humans are not EXTINCT!!!

[mrn]

That video got me even more excited :D Some of the stuff went way over my head, but I guess that guy was talking something about LAN aswell..?

Kevkev88

Wow i hope in a weeks time at max we will be playing multiplayer.

2g4u

Quote from: itsarabbit on March 13, 2010, 10:38:17 AM
Confirmed true. Not sure how it does what though, not that I care as long as it is in progress : D

Btw, you guys almost own him an apology.

I certainly do, so I wanna say sry that I reacted so bad, just thought that this is another scam site used by its authors to get profit(beta keys for sale for example). Anyway this sounds genuine, I hope that they will have a break through and find all the data they need from the gameplay packets. Once again I am sorry for doubting and insulting the guy which claimed that they are real.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former!" Albert Einstein

GetInside

[mrn]

Quote from: GetInside on March 13, 2010, 10:59:10 AM
Yeah guys, Multipplayer soon : )
Yeah and when we do get to multiplayer, I wanna volunteer to the n00b clan :D

[ edit ] great song from SC2 btw Starcraft II Wings of Liberty - Public Beta Soundtrack - Protoss 1 [HQ]

[ edit 2 ] Oooh, they promised gameplay video now aswell! How exciting :D

Shad0w

For some reason i cant watch the vid it only plays sound ><...is that all it is or  is mine just not working??? Any advice plz?
:-[

Edit: NVM got it wooot exciting news

Gouki

Quote from: Shad0w on March 13, 2010, 11:06:50 AM
For some reason i cant watch the vid it only plays sound ><...is that all it is or  is mine just not working??? Any advice plz?
:-[

Edit: NVM got it wooot exciting news

I can't see with VLC Player.
But now i use the Windows Media Player and now i can see :D

[mrn]

Dudes, just use GOM-player and it'll play whatever you need it to play. And if you happen to find a videofile that GOM doesn't support, it will find the coded for you OR you can just go and install FFDShow code pack  ;)

NefiX

Quote from: [mrn] on March 13, 2010, 11:24:40 AM
Dudes, just use GOM-player and it'll play whatever you need it to play. And if you happen to find a videofile that GOM doesn't support, it will find the coded for you OR you can just go and install FFDShow code pack  ;)
Doesn't work and gom player find codec gives an error

MadSheep

http://www.multiupload.com/QWGRA9S4OP
re-encoded and re-uploaded to xvid :)