Increased resources version of Scrap Station (Uber Scrap Station)

Started by uber1984, March 11, 2010, 10:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uber1984

Map Available here: http://6300project.com/2UberScrapStation.rar

Increased resources version of scrap station the 2 player SC2 map by Blizzard.

Bear with me, this is a map I made 3 minutes after I opened it up with a MPQ editor, where I had no idea what I was doing, but managed to figure this out.  I might make additional changes, but ATM, this map works!

Cheers,
uber1984

coolflip

In the objects file (which I'm guessing you edited to make this), do you just copy the coordinates of the minerals and paste it again, or do you change it slightly?

uber1984

Quote from: coolflip on March 20, 2010, 10:59:18 PM
In the objects file (which I'm guessing you edited to make this), do you just copy the coordinates of the minerals and paste it again, or do you change it slightly?

nah you just rename it to HighYieldMinerals and add a resources="1000000000" to the

Whitak3r

Is it possible to make minerals right next to the bases? Like "Fastest Possible" maps? I keep trying different locations, but it seems if they are TOO close, the game "ends in a tie" at the start? Is the going to happen until we get an actual editor instead of just MPQ editing? I was able to spawn stacks of minerals in random locations, but when I change the coods so they are VERY close to the base, "Ends in a tie" :( ... Everyone getting this problem?

coolflip

Oh, that's how I have been making my high yield maps, i thought you "stacked" minerals. I think that if you do what i was saying, it would be possible