[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixn

i can`t understand where the hell you guys see that the loader uses 40Mb memory. I have attached a screen witch will prove that is using 17Mb

DFA

gauban

by any chance can you change your game name into something else? or AI's name into something else?

matrixn

on what os?... for me on win7  uses only 16.700K maximum. Anyway .. dev! you did great job with this launcher. i like it very much and is much "fancy" than the others available.

Relance_

Yeah, I'm getting 32,244 as the memusage for for the launcher.
Does anyone know how to run replays with this launcher?
What does the restore button do? When I click it i just get an exception error.
I'd also suggest going back to the old layout, where it had more height then width. It just looks more appealing to me overall, and I'm sure some other users agree.
Although the sound it plays when you run the launcher is neat, it's kind of useless. If you do end up keeping it in, you might want to make it louder as it's really quiet.
Oh and, the pictures for online players, most played maps, and difficulty most used aren't transparent on my computer. I'm using 32-bit Windows XP Media Center Edition (if that helps somewhat) the pictures have a white background where it should be transparent.

Darkov

Quote from: Valkirie on March 03, 2010, 04:36:06 PM
Quote from: Darkov on March 03, 2010, 04:35:15 PM
You still can't play Replays, because the replay files are not shown in the drop down list, even when i select the correct folder(with replays in it).

Once that is fixed, this would be the best launcher yet! All this needs is a chat.
Please tell me what is the replay file extension.
It is *.SC2Replay .
For me on win7 uses only 15.164KB maximum.

Enox

Running at 33,060 when I tested. Windows XP SP 2

Valkirie

Will work hard on the rext release to make it faster/lighter.

Happy-I-am

Quote from: Valkirie on March 04, 2010, 04:22:07 AM
Will work hard on the rext release to make it faster/lighter.

make it read the map and AI as default but keep change button so people can change it.

Misaki2010

mine works ok at 13.328 K (Windows 7 x86)

dodongbadong

i really like this launcher than anyone else. i have been using this since previous version but i think for now ill stick with .17 but still ill try to use this latest .19. all i really want about this launcher is it lets you play the latest version and i hope this .19 version can play and hopefully can view replays as well  :D

nice 1 valkyrie. your the man. whoa
You make your best AI script "cheating or not"
and ill test it for you
- FREE-

Valkirie

Changelog 0.20
- Reduced RAM consummation.
- Reduced CPU consummation.
- Best arrangement.
- Simple Replay viewer (Select, Launch).
- Settings autosave.

Valkirie

Quote from: MadSheep on March 04, 2010, 07:50:14 AM
link?
W.I.P. I'm trying to read and write memory to see if we can force some option to the map.

MadSheep