[Starcraft II - Beta Launcher by Valkirie]

Started by chetjan, February 28, 2010, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valkirie

Gamewiz

Quote from: Valkirie on March 04, 2010, 11:58:07 AM
Minimaps working.

Awesome! Good job! Looking forward to the new version. BTW, how do I use your launcher to do replays? If my maps are located in your Map folder in the main SC2 directory, where are my replays? How can I play them with your launcher?

Valkirie

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 04, 2010, 12:04:44 PM
Minimaps working.

Awesome! Good job! Looking forward to the new version. BTW, how do I use your launcher to do replays? If my maps are located in your Map folder in the main SC2 directory, where are my replays? How can I play them with your launcher?
Replay system couldn't be simplest. You just click on View replay then select your replay, click OK and here we go !

blackghost

Quote from: Gamewiz on March 04, 2010, 11:45:54 AM
Quote from: Artanis186 on March 04, 2010, 11:44:44 AM

The much earlier versions looked... roughly... like that. I prefer it the horizontal way, tbh.

That's exactly why I recommended Valkirie make it the way he wants to, because everyone has a different opinion as to what looks better. ;)
True, but what I've suggested compared to the older versions that had the online stats, seems to be more clean and compact, maybe half of the way it was looking.

Valkirie, your call...

kurtskyg

Valkirie

AlexALX

Quote from: imBu on March 04, 2010, 11:37:23 AM
got an error after updating a new version 0.19
error after , chose map directory  :-[

also testing 0.14\0.16\0.18 work fine
А ты запусти от имени администратора, потому что так нет доступа к изменению реестра. Запусти как от админа по-выбирай директории, потом выйди и можешь пользоваться уже по обычному, по многим причинам просили автора сделать конфиг не в реестре а .ini файле) вот ещё один из косяков))

Valkirie

Working on Loading screen picture.

Gamewiz

Quote from: Valkirie on March 04, 2010, 12:07:38 PM
Quote from: Gamewiz on March 04, 2010, 12:04:44 PM
Minimaps working.

Replay system couldn't be simplest. You just click on View replay then select your replay, click OK and here we go !

Is there after doing that thing where you setup your replays like the tutorial here shows?: http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/not-enough-pylons/how-to-view-your-own-replays-(with-full-instructions-on-how-to-install-the-game)/

Because that says you have to play maps from that specific directory, and then your replays will show up. I guess I'm just confused by the process. If I have maps located in the main starcraft 2 directory under "Maps", launch a game from this launcher, then want to do a replay, what do I do? Where are my replays stored?

Artanis186

Better position for the Replay button, but I still think it should be between the Play and Reset buttons.

jenkinsdjtg

where can i get version 0.20? the link no longer works.

10 downloads  >:(

DFA

version 0.20 is still currently in development
he will release it as soon as everything is functioning as intended

also, he appreciates feedback and suggestions

jenkinsdjtg

Quote from: DFA on March 04, 2010, 12:46:50 PM
version 0.20 is still currently in development
he will release it as soon as everything is functioning as intended

also, he appreciates feedback and suggestions

Then what did he upload to Media?

im about to Fail aren't I...

imBu

AlexALX
А ты запусти от имени администратора, потому что так нет доступа к изменению реестра. Запусти как от админа по-выбирай директории, потом выйди и можешь пользоваться уже по обычному, по многим причинам просили автора сделать конфиг не в реестре а .ini файле) вот ещё один из косяков))

Спасибо огромное, работает

Darkov

Quote from: Millennium on March 04, 2010, 08:56:09 AM
Havent read all the pages but, is it possible for your launcher to implement loading screen instead of a blank page?

If so, it would be really great.

And off topic, but, I get the ''Replay Desync!'' error whenever I try to run a replay, I did revert my Base.SC2Data file to original but I still get the error.
The loading screen depends on the map, not on the launcher(thought there might be a way with the launcher).
The replay error is not from the launcher, its from the lazytown launcher, i got it too and i tryed all launchers.
Quote from: Dragonfire on March 04, 2010, 10:42:16 AM
Hey, was wondering if there was a way to pick which race you get to play as. Or is it always going to be random for now?
the lazytown launcher needs to add the race selections, the GUI simply runs the lazytown launcher in a better way(you can choose options easier, like "show fps". The lazytown launcher can do that too, but you need to add a shortcut and edit the shortcut info or use a bat file).
Quote from: AlexALX on March 04, 2010, 11:12:56 AM
O_O version 0.19 use 46 MB RAM (46 800 KB)
Thats known. The new version is supposed to fix it (v0.20)
Quote from: imBu on March 04, 2010, 11:37:23 AM
got an error after updating a new version 0.19
error after , chose map directory
then choose a map directory... lol. Press the "Choose" button next to the "Maps" drop down list.

SUGGESTION: Make it so you can choose between horizontal and vertical. Maybe in the next version(v0.21)