Started by CTS_AE, March 12, 2010, 03:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTS_AE

This is a pack of the most recent SC2 Beta Patch 4
Loaders, Cracks, Maps, AI, Maphack, Money Hack, & Camera Zoom Hacks

you can read up here:

or just jump to the torrent page:

Or... Just start the torrent now...

Yes I know there's been things like this, but first off this is a huge community right now, so you're going to see different redundancies (obviously seen with the amount of launchers out there)

This is the second release in the saga of the StarCraft II Beta Hack Pack

kblood

Seems sad that some people wants to use hacks against other players. If such players finally win a game using these programs, does it actually give a feeling of accomplishment?
Against AI just to learn the game and try out some stuff, knock yourself out. As for playing ladder and against other players, why risk the Beta account with this?
I wont ever be playing ladder. The ones playing there are too good for me, and I will never find enough time for SC2 to be able to compete there. Also without LAN I wont even by the game, because that is what I do when I play games. I might as well play against the AIs instead of playing against people I do not know when it comes to that.
And all this makes these hacks seem even more pointless. It gives an empty ladder rank.
The pack overall is probably nice though, having everything and all that.

seanb

Quote from: kblood on March 12, 2010, 11:14:44 AM
I wont ever be playing ladder. The ones playing there are too good for me, and I will never find enough time for SC2 to be able to compete there. Also without LAN I wont even by the game, because that is what I do when I play games. I might as well play against the AIs instead of playing against people I do not know when it comes to that.

Off topic whine much?

Thank you to the people who work so hard on these tools. Ignore the haters who assume everyone is just using them for cheating.

Bt

Yeah, that is only 95% of the users right seanb?

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: Bt on March 12, 2010, 03:28:24 PM
How did you got -47 rep? umh....whatever...

I think is better that they are making them...even if they are BAD...Blizzard can after fight these hacks and make their anti-cheating system better.

Bt

Quote from: RaTcHeT302 on March 12, 2010, 03:34:38 PM

I think is better that they are making them...even if they are BAD...Blizzard can after fight these hacks and make their anti-cheating system better.

Two or three individuals who I challenged on these forums for their unrealistic and immature comments who decided to carry over their immaturity into smiting me every time they have the chance.

Yeah, its eventual they'll be made because there will always be undesirable and weak people out there but that doesn't mean people can't complain once they are released.

Kupo

People can also bash the whiners. In fact, you're whining now. Whine whine whine blah blah blah.

Bt

Quote from: Kupo on March 12, 2010, 04:08:53 PM
People can also bash the whiners. In fact, you're whining now. Whine whine whine blah blah blah.

Outline the part where I am whining please?

From where I am sitting it only seems like I am stating the facts.

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: Bt on March 12, 2010, 03:41:52 PM
Quote from: RaTcHeT302 on March 12, 2010, 03:34:38 PM

Two or three individuals who I challenged on these forums for their unrealistic and immature comments who decided to carry over their immaturity into smiting me every time they have the chance.

Yeah, its eventual they'll be made because there will always be undesirable and weak people out there but that doesn't mean people can't complain once they are released.
Aww...take one rep cookie!

Bt

Haha thanks for that, but like it matters :( There is like 2-3 people voting me down these days whenever they get the chance.

Funny thing is with this rep system, you only see a handful of people with positive Karma (who are generally the developers) and everyone else has been smited. The only people who aren't smited are those who don't debate with others or those with less than 10 posts.

All a joke really.

UberB

A maphacking wow noob...such a waste of a beta key :(

CTS_AE

Guys if you want to blather on you should go to an "other's" forum section for OT where you can battle out your hearts desire.

Yes I know people cry about maphacks and what not, but first off, beta, second, most people are just single playerin it.
And what makes any hacker/user better than another hacker/user.

And this is simply a compilation of programs, not anything that I've created.
of course in all reality, the more popular and public something is, the easier and quicker it will be caught and banned for, or patched.

But as for my citation, I only do single player and that's what I mean for these tools to be used as, for people to learn from and understand things, or simply, it's about having a fun time and feeling good.  If you dont like it, then dont bother with it. Plus hence it being a compilation, just pick out what you do and dont want.

Edit: btw thanks for all the seeding guys :)
and I'll try for a new pack every week or so..
it just depends on how busy the scene is

Man7a

BT, don't worry about your bad Karma man, we all love for it. and what ever you do! don't leave us!

Map hax should be used as a mod, between 2 friends playing to e.g. Learn human behavior without having to watch the replay, and just to increase your skill when it comes to building a expo knowing the enemy knows where it is thus defending it while attacking, that sort of thing.

Map Hax is Wrong when you use it against people that does not know you use it, but if i am not mistaken, any Hax can be seen in logs, and as soon as Blizz or spots something odd, Ban Hammer for you, Which will happen, no matter what or how long it takes.

If used on B.net, you are a Cheater.
If against friends or PC, its just a way of training. nothing wrong about it.

So what i'm trying to say is the following, Don't diss the Hax, if you use it unwisely, you will pay for it.

Manta

Vernam7

Quote from: Man7a on March 18, 2010, 03:25:23 AM
BT, don't worry about your bad Karma man, we all love for it. and what ever you do! don't leave us!

Map hax should be used as a mod, between 2 friends playing to e.g. Learn human behavior without having to watch the replay, and just to increase your skill when it comes to building a expo knowing the enemy knows where it is thus defending it while attacking, that sort of thing.

Map Hax is Wrong when you use it against people that does not know you use it, but if i am not mistaken, any Hax can be seen in logs, and as soon as Blizz or spots something odd, Ban Hammer for you, Which will happen, no matter what or how long it takes.

If used on B.net, you are a Cheater.
If against friends or PC, its just a way of training. nothing wrong about it.

So what i'm trying to say is the following, Don't diss the Hax, if you use it unwisely, you will pay for it.

Manta

what a poor excuse!
if we do that then i am puting a camera in your house to see what ever you are doing because i dont want to tell me later!

this gets locked.