StarCrack ALLin1 (OFFICIAL) (site moved read last post for new links!)

Started by BoBoStariaN, March 01, 2010, 03:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

omair1995

Hey Vernam, I'm having a HUGE problem. maybe you can help me out? Every time i start SCII when the screen turns black while loading it, my computer crashes with the bsod-----  "irql_not_less_or_equal", which happens EVERY time. It doesn't matter if i run SCII with the launcher or the official .exe file. After looking it up it seems that there is "faulty hardware or software installed".i seriously doubt that the problem is hardware because my computer can run tf2, bc2, half life 2, among many other games. Actually SCII ran perfectly for lie a month, but after installing another launcher i got this problem. After vigorously uninstalling and reinstalling SCII, I had no success. Then looking the the registry, i found the launcher left some unwanted file, so i deleted them and presto! it worked! now after playing for a week i am getting the problem again. it happened as soon as i used this modded map "http://sc2.nibbits.com/maps/project/74284/twilight-fortress-money-map". Now i have the same problem. No matter where I reinstall it, i still have this problem. I fear that there are some files that are not being removed (not official blizzard files) during the uninstall that are causing SCII not to be able to be launched. PLZ HELP ME! I'm really frustrated and i actually lost a lot of sleep last night trying to fix it.  :ticked: :bangshead: Please and thank you in advance.

Arczi00

Hi, i want to say GOOD JOB :cheers: . I notice one problem: sometimes after start AI is not moving (build etc.) "script error for player X". And i want to ask when there will be a chance to play with human on LAN?

Enox

Quote from: omair1995 on March 27, 2010, 11:22:09 AM
Hey Vernam, I'm having a HUGE problem. maybe you can help me out? Every time i start SCII when the screen turns black while loading it, my computer crashes with the bsod-----  "irql_not_less_or_equal", which happens EVERY time. It doesn't matter if i run SCII with the launcher or the official .exe file. After looking it up it seems that there is "faulty hardware or software installed".i seriously doubt that the problem is hardware because my computer can run tf2, bc2, half life 2, among many other games. Actually SCII ran perfectly for lie a month, but after installing another launcher i got this problem. After vigorously uninstalling and reinstalling SCII, I had no success. Then looking the the registry, i found the launcher left some unwanted file, so i deleted them and presto! it worked! now after playing for a week i am getting the problem again. it happened as soon as i used this modded map "http://sc2.nibbits.com/maps/project/74284/twilight-fortress-money-map". Now i have the same problem. No matter where I reinstall it, i still have this problem. I fear that there are some files that are not being removed (not official blizzard files) during the uninstall that are causing SCII not to be able to be launched. PLZ HELP ME! I'm really frustrated and i actually lost a lot of sleep last night trying to fix it.  :ticked: :bangshead: Please and thank you in advance.

This is not the place to post SC2 issues unless caused by the launcher. If Starcraft II causes a BSOD, and it happens with or without the launcher, its an issue with your system. Just because some games run fine but SC2 doesn't, doesn't mean you aren't having hardware failure. Why don't you test a different video card in the machine. Uninstall, and delete everything SC2 related, every map file, all cache files in your local settings folder and documents folder. Take the BSOD literally. If SC2 crashes, it could be a corrupt video card driver. Hence why the crash log tells you its due to hardware failure.

linesis

Hello, good afternoon. I do not know if it's just me but the order of the replays are messed up. I find the cost to replay last I played. Watch the replay image that appears on 25 and after 24 days and then appears again on the 25th. Thank you.

Vernam7

Quote from: linesis on March 28, 2010, 01:30:29 PM
Hello, good afternoon. I do not know if it's just me but the order of the replays are messed up. I find the cost to replay last I played. Watch the replay image that appears on 25 and after 24 days and then appears again on the 25th. Thank you.

i am looking into itso the next version will be up tommorow

also plz dont complain about very easy AI in Medium itsn not stacracks choice but mine, it will be more difficult in the next version.

MrMagoo22

Just have it so in the next version you have direct access to the AIdifficulty attributes, and can set them yourself.

Vernam7

Quote from: MrMagoo22 on March 28, 2010, 04:03:28 PM
Just have it so in the next version you have direct access to the AIdifficulty attributes, and can set them yourself.

in previews posts i said i will do that actually this feuture is in my internal version allready done

Vernam7

v4.7.1 is now Live with major change the Medium Difficulty from 1 back to 0 after lots of requests.

linesis

Hello, good morning. The new version 4.7.1 the order of the replay is still a mess. Thank you.

Vernam7

Quote from: linesis on March 29, 2010, 05:22:23 AM
Hello, good morning. The new version 4.7.1 the order of the replay is still a mess. Thank you.

hi there
hmm really? :(
plz can you send me in PM as a link some of those messy replays my friend, in my systems the creation order is working ok, if you give me some sample i may help me to find out what causes this

p.s should be ordered correctly by Date not hour mins etc.....

tnx a lot,

berrykerry789

can i use strategy ai with this? ?

Carrier Has Arrived...

Vernam7

Quote from: berrykerry789 on March 29, 2010, 06:27:31 AM
can i use strategy ai with this? ?

if strategy A.I make use of the file A.galaxy then yes, i think it doesn't so no for the momment sorry!

if you think strategy ai worth be supported and have some proof about it i would gladly do some tests and included in the future version maybe.

but you must provide me with links thats this ai is updated and supported. ::) 

tnx

the_ace

Auto-Updater cant find a patchfile anymore, it says: try again later.
usually it said: up to date or something like that.

is this a knwon fact? am i the only person to deal with this problem?

just 1 more thing:
I'd like the map preview much bigger, possibly with starting points numbered right on the thumb (yeah, custom maps mabe different, i know) Oh, and a showFPS-function would be nice but not important.
maybe for ppl with slower systems this can be interesting.

I love this launcher, its almost perfect.
Thank you very much for this great piece of software  :cheers: :jig:
Still looking for a beta key. If someone could invite me...

Vernam7

auto-update is temporary off because the server reached AGAIN the new limit, will be up tomorow dont worry)

about the map preview thats what i am doing right now, start locations in map preview and replay parser.
also so tuning to eliminate the possibility of bug in teams sometimes.

the_ace

Quote from: Vernam7 on March 29, 2010, 05:19:24 PM
auto-update is temporary off because the server reached AGAIN the new limit, will be up tomorow dont worry)

about the map preview thats what i am doing right now, start locations in map preview and replay parser.
also so tuning to eliminate the possibility of bug in teams sometimes.

oh, okay - i didn't know about the server limit. i don't mind downloading it directly  :tease:
must say i'm impressed- needless to say  :thumbsup:
Still looking for a beta key. If someone could invite me...