Trade WoW account for sc2 beta key

Started by LBM, March 13, 2010, 05:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBM

I realize this might be a long shot at this time, but I have a european World of Warcraft account which I played heavily on until about mid August 2009 that I'm willing to trade for a sc2 beta key if someone has one they are unable/unwilling to use. Please tell any people you might know that could be interested about my offer. (It should be a decent trade, the account includes at least 3 lvl 80 characters and several others in the 50-60s)

Anyway I'm not sure if this is illegal to post here... If thats the case then I'm sorry.

Any trading offers could be replies, PMs, or e-mails to sc2trade(at)gmail.com. (I just created that for this reason so I'm not worried about getting spam ;) )

Thanks for reading
- Lars

Nova

Your WoW account is worth more than a beta key. Patience is a virtue.

LBM

Quote from: Nova on March 13, 2010, 05:40:07 AM
Your WoW account is worth more than a beta key. Patience is a virtue.
True, but I'm a bit desperate  :o

Rain[sun]

Someone who plays WoW... desperate? Color me surprised :o
better wear your shades, the spotlights here can burn holes through the stage

RaTcHeT302

Quote from: LBM on March 13, 2010, 05:26:43 AM
I realize this might be a long shot at this time, but I have a european World of Warcraft account which I played heavily on until about mid August 2009 that I'm willing to trade for a sc2 beta key if someone has one they are unable/unwilling to use. Please tell any people you might know that could be interested about my offer. (It should be a decent trade, the account includes at least 3 lvl 80 characters and several others in the 50-60s)

Anyway I'm not sure if this is illegal to post here... If thats the case then I'm sorry.

Any trading offers could be replies, PMs, or e-mails to sc2trade(at)gmail.com. (I just created that for this reason so I'm not worried about getting spam ;) )

Thanks for reading
- Lars
Why when you can play the game verus bots? just wait! play some other games, try to forget about SC2, play at SC1! And when is out go buy it rite?

PS : I smell scam...

LBM

Quote from: Rain[sun] on March 13, 2010, 06:57:03 AM
Someone who plays WoW... desperate? Color me surprised :o
* Used to play :P

Quote from: RaTcHeT302 on March 13, 2010, 07:17:46 AM
Why when you can play the game verus bots? just wait! play some other games, try to forget about SC2, play at SC1! And when is out go buy it rite?

PS : I smell scam...
Well I dont really need the WoW account anymore as I stopped playing in August. I have been playing against the AI I got from here (which is great btw), but it's just not the same as playing against real people.

Also, scamming this would be stupid as the owner of the SC2 beta key can claim it was stolen/copied of him to blizzard and just get it blocked while getting a new one. So if I did the same thing with my WoW account we would both be where we started. Which is pointless. :P