[Entry 1] Animated baner/logo/intro PROJECT RE DONE AS WEB THEME NOW! Check it

Started by masky007, March 22, 2010, 01:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masky007

I have done this in 1500x600 i think.This can be used as banner or   animated logo or maybe even a intro. Thats why i didn't want to match   the size of the site banner for now. If you like it and wanna use it, i   will rework it really fast and upload it with the size and desiered   format, font or anything that needs to be changed.  turn the speakers ON as well :)  darkblizzwhat do you think?    edit: i would like to tell ya guys how i had the idea about this :P ..  first i didn't tough that i will participate in this contest at all cuz i   don't expect that i will win, there are alot of competative guys out   there (thats good!) BUT yesterday i had a dream how blizzard released   the game without lan and b.net was lagging as hell heheheh :) ).. so i   wanted to SMASH blizz when i woke up.. and from here is the inspiration   how the original blizz logo is smashed and afterwords DarkBlizz is born   :P
OK I HAVE RE DONE THIS PROJECT AS A WEB THEME, AND I CHANGED SOME   GRAPHICS AS WELL

Darkblizz web theme

and here is a pic

dont forget again. if you dont like the colors how the blue matches the site i will change it right away.. however i really liked the blue background ^^

Critics please! xD

Sacroidd

lol, this is actually the best baner/logo/intro or whatever you wanna make with it of them all! I seriously love it!

sync258

wow its quite amazing (i wonder how u did all that) ???

drndos

IsnĀ“t it a hollywood FX studio ? or something like that ? doesn't seem to be flash...

Cl4uD3

masky007

yep it's not Flash, actually it's Adobe After Effects CS4

ZealotsEatMarines

drowsemight

Made in flash ?? why dont upload it on webspace and show us the flash version?

Still good work at all, just:

One thing i don't like: the Blizzard Logo at the beginning of the Animation

theStig

it's shiny but won't work out. consider this animation playing on every page load? totally annoying.

other than that, not bad. you obviously like watching andrew kramer  :whistle:

masky007

Quote from: theStig on March 26, 2010, 10:09:55 AM
it's shiny but won't work out. consider this animation playing on every page load? totally annoying.

other than that, not bad. you obviously like watching andrew kramer  :whistle:
andrew kramer rocks! and couple of more peeps as well :)

who said will load on every page? well it can be done only for the first page for full animation  and for the other pages it dosnet have to animate ;) for the other pages lets say could only animate the background i mean the lights.. i didn't expect this kind of criticism.. this logic is simply flawed.

QuoteHey there

Made in flash ?? why dont upload it on webspace and show us the flash   version?

Still good work at all, just:

One thing i don't   like: the Blizzard Logo at the beginning of the Animation

it's done in after effects i haven't made this in flash i just designed the look in AE and rendered it as moive however this project can all be reworked in Flash and work interactive "as shown in the video" but thats another hell off a time consumption since i wasted alot now to make this out i wont go further till the end of the contest (which means if Myst likes it and picks me as a winner ill work it out with him in flash directly on the forum here implementing it)

you dont like that the blizzard original logo is shown at the begining? well i dont know how to impress otherwise :). i mean thats the idea to SMASH the original blizzard and DarkBlizz is reborn ^^
have better idea?

ringlas

I love that you sat and made it even better! Animated version is cool but now since you have a static header that goes with the theme, I think it's awesome! It gives enough space for the header to breathe, it's unique, definitely a place holder! Wish you luck, you and one other guy are my top favorites and I hope I can compete with you!  8)  

CookieMonster

Mhh, you should work for a studio or sumtin if you are not already.

LOL i watched it a few times because the video clip with the music is just sick, it like this real eerie introduction and then it directs you to the login with this weird ending pitch.

Job well done

masky007

oh thanks for the nice comments! i really didn't expect to impress someone so much. No i am not working in design studio. Just gave my best to win the contest here ^^... and big applaud to andrew kramer and creative cow.. as well some other books which helped me to develop my skills in After Effects, but at the end the imagination is the most important.

Sacroidd