ai V 7.0

Started by manoune, March 27, 2010, 12:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manoune

ai 7.0 isnt good seriously im sorry but u miss it he is so stupid and so eazy ....
i had 4 canon and 30 zergling was allways running away from them wtf .....

thanks

By : David Rousseau

SuperMouton

I don't know who you are mister David Rousseau but you fucking win!

And zergling are not enough fast and the regeneration of the roach is not enough fast too.

So arrange those things: More life for the ultralisk, the zergling faster, better regeneration for roach and overlord can attack! It should be fucking awesome!

I hate black people! by Max H

jackal

Try Strategy AI 0.21

totocows

The zerg are still way to easy to kill in version 7.0. There is realativly no change in the way they fight from the last one. Also, the way the terrans are supposed to lift off there comand center is when its getting distroyed takes to long, the ia wait until the building is almost distroyed before lifting off.

I know the ai is still in development pretty much but it dosent seem like they changed much at all. im not trying to be a downer just giving constructive critisism.

jackal

->>>> Strategy AI 0.21  8)

MrMagoo22

My biggest complaint with 7.0 is that they always retreat their armies in my battles. Doesn't matter if they outnumber me 3 to 1 and could crush me easily, the moment the two armies clash theirs runs away and I peck at them as they leave. 6.1.1 didn't do that, so I wonder what they changed...