I Got The Invite From Battle.NET

Started by czhrox, April 02, 2010, 08:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

czhrox

Just wanted to update you guys that I've received an invitation from blizzard today!
Don't give up hope :)

jyim89

Quote from: czhrox on April 02, 2010, 08:52:22 AM
Just wanted to update you guys that I've received an invitation from blizzard today!
Don't give up hope :)

AWW LUCKY!  Was it a friend invite or directly from them?  And do you have a friend to give your friend invite to if you happen to get one?  ;)

ProtossSC2

Great news for ya ;)
Have fun in-game & enjoy the battle net experience.

Just in case if you do have an extra or will to share
Feel free to contact me :P

have fun~!
David

czhrox

It was a direct invite from blizzard! I'm downloading the EU client now ;P
I'll let you guys know if I can invite peepz in.

jyim89

Quote from: czhrox on April 02, 2010, 09:17:15 AM

lol thanks.  You has given me hope again!

starscraft-2-fan

Quote from: jyim89 on April 02, 2010, 09:33:19 AM
Quote from: czhrox on April 02, 2010, 09:17:15 AM

lol thanks.  You has given me hope again!
we may still  have hope then  :jig: :jig:

IIITheCoNkErIII

wow it seems blizzard is still giving invites...damn if i only had the beta profile (my cd key is used...cheap games ftw)

ps/you can count on me if you have more than one invite  :thumbsup:   lol :(

Unholyfox

lucky you but i dont think ill ever get a cd-key. I think they are only sending them to people with higher - performance computers. as mine is a few years old, I run everything on low so i doubt ill get it :(

Sepir

This is so lame. 2 weeks ago. I logged into my friends inactive wow account and did opt in for beta on it. I had opted in since it first was announced on my account. today i log in and it is showing the damn game on her account. wtf. WTF!!!!

jyim89

Quote from: Unholyfox on April 02, 2010, 05:52:22 PM
lucky you but i dont think ill ever get a cd-key. I think they are only sending them to people with higher - performance computers. as mine is a few years old, I run everything on low so i doubt ill get it :(

You don't deserve one for calling it a "cd-key" -.-

cloak123

I got one too. too bad i cant quite use it.my video card is having some errors

Terrakin

Quote from: cloak123 on April 02, 2010, 10:34:13 PM
I got one too. too bad i cant quite use it.my video card is having some errors

can I use it till you fix your errors? I wont steal it

zeratus

Close beta is so dumb. Why do this???
Again i am at THE LOOOOOSER part. Why they dont make open beta or more ppl to be invited. Play vs AI is so boring. I got 30+ wins in a row.No point from playing vs PC.

iLLu

Open beta would flood battle.net and crash it. They're trying to keep the invites at a reasonable level so they can properly test the servers so it can be working upon launch (unlike what DICE/EA did, where they didn't properly test the authentication servers and it all crashed the day the game hit shelves).

drokie

A friend of mine also recieved Beta but no Friend invite so he cant invite me...When will Blizz send the second Friend invites?