lol 7.0 ai bug

Started by totocows, April 03, 2010, 12:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

totocows

Ok so I just now got done playing a match with the 7.0 ai, i was playing on the map scrap station. I was the terran on the right side of the map and i was fighting the protoss on the left side. I made about 6 reapers and sent them over to the enemy base to harass the enemy's probes. Before i did this i used a scan to see that they had a fairly large army outside their base. I distroyed all the probes in the enemys natural expansion then went to the inside of the main base on the left hand side. I started attacking the probes waiting for the ia to retaliate with his army. It did nothing. I killed all the probes and most of the buildings and the ai did nothing about it at all. the army just sat at the front steps doing nothing the entire time. easy win lol.

by the way my bad i should have put this in ai discussion. sorry.

Applewilliam

Quote from: totocows on April 03, 2010, 12:48:26 PM
Ok so I just now got done playing a match with the 7.0 ai, i was playing on the map scrap station. I was the terran on the right side of the map and i was fighting the protoss on the left side. I made about 6 reapers and sent them over to the enemy base to harass the enemy's probes. Before i did this i used a scan to see that they had a fairly large army outside their base. I distroyed all the probes in the enemys natural expansion then went to the inside of the main base on the left hand side. I started attacking the probes waiting for the ia to retaliate with his army. It did nothing. I killed all the probes and most of the buildings and the ai did nothing about it at all. the army just sat at the front steps doing nothing the entire time. easy win lol.

by the way my bad i should have put this in ai discussion. sorry.

I think i've had the same thing happen to me. lol its artificial intelligence not real intelligence