Code-Gen now sharing progress and effort

Started by treckin, April 12, 2010, 07:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treckin

Battlenoob74

xida1125

me neither, site probably got hammered and ran out of bandwidth like every other day a update comes out

drealecs

IceCold

Anyone get some screenshots or a copy of what they were sharing or tried to share?

xavis

Alcapone

they didn't post anything that they were sharing. they announced when they get their IRC channel open, they'll be working with developers that come into their channel and ask for help. they said that they would create a private channel where they will communicate with developers who need their help with anything they have so far

treckin

http://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2572&sid=71e76246a8ad59ce60bbe44183fbf815

This tekno thread has a lengthy bitchfest over the recent shutdown of Code-Gen, plus a possible response from the team.

They insist that they will release "SOOOON!!" and that we will "SEE" who's code we are all playing the beta on...

Draugur

Quote from: treckin on April 13, 2010, 04:50:34 PM
http://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2572&sid=71e76246a8ad59ce60bbe44183fbf815

This tekno thread has a lengthy bitchfest over the recent shutdown of Code-Gen, plus a possible response from the team.

They insist that they will release "SOOOON!!" and that we will "SEE" who's code we are all playing the beta on...

SC2 will be out before they release something. "IF" they got something.

treckin

That argument over there has gotten pretty interesting and heated... Seems someone claiming to be from Code-Gen is defending that groups secrecy and vaporware.

If his English is any indication, I would say that he is a legitimate member of Code-Gen.

Gamewiz

0pxk is a member of CodeGen. Frankly the members over at Tecknogods are being the most childish, harsh, and down right vindictive posters I've seen. That board is full children. And it's pathetic to think that those same people will soon be playing CodeGen's project. It absolutely disgusts me.

slavezer0

Hate to say it. But it look as if he has some valid points and opxk is being rude too.

Gamewiz

Quote from: slavezer0 on April 14, 2010, 11:50:33 AM
Hate to say it. But it look as if he has some valid points and opxk is being rude too.

Except for the fact that 0pxk apologized to the person he insulted. Flexserve has done nothing but insult, attack, and verbally assault anyone who supports CodeGen, or even if they don't support them but just think that they aren't fake.

Flexserve is an immature little child that needs to grow up.

Even IF he (flexserve) made valid points (that's a big if), doesn't give him the right to act the way he does. I don't care if someone makes a valid point. If they say it in a condescending, rude, or in any sort of hurtful way, then I will dismiss it without a second thought.

slavezer0

Are you attacking a person from a different forum? That kind of like talking trash behind their back... I did not see any of his posts. anyways, I hope they real and release some playable soon.  :jig:

treckin

www.code-gen.net/sc2beta is back up, and they say a video is forthcoming.

No link on their site to the video.