We Lost The Fight

Started by krmprince, April 28, 2010, 04:52:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonBlade

I have the subscribe at the site code-gen(that cracking team for sc2) and the site is back(i think) and is called the last news "Starcraft 2 BETA Lan Release Cantidate 1" but when i am trying to enter it ask me a account, so it is real or other fake?(that fake with video with "playing lan")

minimagge

http://www.code-gen.net/sc2beta/

have anyone checked out the website it has a log in system now soo check it out i might not be over

PreTenD

I can't give word to whether or not it is over, however, in most server emulated scenarios. You'd make your user name + pass on a hosted site (Which appears to be this one although I see no register button) and download software. then launch the game and log in as if it were the real b.net server. Example (Wow emulated servers act this way, as do all others)
Entertain.Educate.Dominate

omran

Wow..
I wonder whats in there..

Gamewiz

Quote from: omran on May 14, 2010, 10:08:26 AM
Wow..

Well, I would tell you that they are still working on the LAN/TCP-IP project, but no one would believe me.

LebK

I wonder if they will release it to the public after all the scrutiny they recieved. Sure hope they will release it (if they finished) when the game is officially released. I love and prefer LAN when playing with friends. It is so much funner to yell obscenities across the room. Well anyways I guess time will only tell. Hats off to the code gen team if they made a working LAN crack.

THE RETARD

i want someone to catch my balls like Blizzard got teknogod's balls

THE RETARD

Quote from: Jimbo on April 28, 2010, 08:04:11 AM

http://www.patentarcade.com/2010/04/blizzard-sues-starcrack-hackers.html

FINALLY, FINALLY the damn StarCrack get what they deserve and all u hackers/bots users/launchers users DIE!!!

Draugur

Quote from: Gamewiz on May 14, 2010, 01:39:48 PM
Quote from: omran on May 14, 2010, 10:08:26 AM
Wow..

Well, I would tell you that they are still working on the LAN/TCP-IP project, but no one would believe me.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

raistlinthewiz

As an old gotwow.net'er (the WOW emu developer community at the very first WOW alpha/beta), what i'd tell is fight is never lost. In that time ours teams also sued and projects had to be cancelled by Blizzard's notices, but after WOW came alive, we saw that fight was never lost. So just be patient, while in Beta/Alpha stages Blizzard is known to take things more seriously..

btw check gotwow.net it still redirects to wow official site :) which once was a great WOWbrew resource.

Vernam7

omg you are so so so stuck in the past move on..........plz :ticked:
those are way way old new and nothing tragic happened.