Photoshop contest(2 keys)

Started by 800b800, May 03, 2010, 11:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

800b800

I agree and I did not say that you couldn't do that I had no problem with it, but people who made theirs from scratch deserve the keys in my opinion

totots

ringlas

Quote from: 800b800 on May 05, 2010, 12:57:16 PM
I agree and I did not say that you couldn't do that I had no problem with it, but people who made theirs from scratch deserve the keys in my opinion

I agree absolutely! But I didn't have time to actually draw something good so I risk it because, after all I want it badly too! ^^ However, I will participate in your other contest with my own piece and I have enough time to do it! Personal thank you for giving such great opportunities for winning a key!

totots

Got it! thanks for the key!!!! :-)

balnazzar951

Quote from: ringlas on May 05, 2010, 01:14:45 PM
Quote from: 800b800 on May 05, 2010, 12:57:16 PM

I agree absolutely! But I didn't have time to actually draw something good so I risk it because, after all I want it badly too! ^^ However, I will participate in your other contest with my own piece and I have enough time to do it! Personal thank you for giving such great opportunities for winning a key!

Very big thanks from me 2 for giving such great opportunities for winning a key  :thumbsup:
btw i will participate in your second contest 2
Starcraft 2 Beta

Eolin

Yes i'm very happy to have the EU account :)

You can email me all the details at id.inarius@yahoo.co.uk or via PM (whatever is easier for you).

Plus a very big thank you for this contest:)

RAEN

Thanks for the contest, I had fun drawing... it was a good chance to try out a tablet i recently bought.

email to rainilla@gmail.com

Quote from: ringlas on May 05, 2010, 12:50:32 PM
;D  I love to see how they jump and bite against the injustice! I saw the contest late at night on Tuesday, the deadline being Wednesday in the morning and crucial timing goes for desperate measures! In the contest nowhere was said not to use pictures from the net and I did what any designer out there had done (or is doing as a matter of fact), plagiarized. Chance is 50/50 as any processional could say and I give it a shot.  8)

However, toward the angry users fighting against all "evil" I have one thing to say, "Get Real."

@ringlas : hey, no hard feelings. The thing is, like I said, I went through design school, just graduated with a B.Des, and I kind of jumped on you there because I've had a few experiences losing similar contests to some kiddies who've read a few photoshop online tuts. It's one of the woes of the creative industry as every other guy can buy a camera and call themselves photographers, photoshop is getting easier to use, it's becoming harder for the average person to distinguish between professional and amateur work.
I might have been a little harsh, but I only intend to criticize the art and not the artist. I see you're a reasonable guy, I wish you good luck in the next one.

800b800

sent out all the information to the 3 people mentioned. Sorry to those who did not win I really wish I had more keys because I really liked some of the wallpapers you guys made but sadly I only had two keys but on a positive note If I get my hands on more keys I will distribute them to the people who participated in this contest rather than holding another one, and I have yet to pre-order and plan to soon so that's another key someone who posted a wallpaper will get so make sure to keep an eye out.

New contest at
http://darkblizz.org/Forum2/general-discussion/photoshop-contest-2/
sadly there will be only one winner, and I am also not the judge of the contest I just created it for my friend

totots