Main Menu

Report Bugs

Started by Myst, December 30, 2007, 09:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst

Report any problems or bugs you have here.

Steam

This bot likes to stay open even after i click close i mean it stays in the task manager as a running process until i had to kill it had like 5 of them running and didnt even know it.
"No man no problems..."

Myst

Yeah a lot of my older programs are like that.  I'll fix it and add some more updates to it.

Steam

Also not sure if you are aware but after you fill out the config from when you first load the bot and save. when you go back into the settings everything resets to it's original state why is that?
"No man no problems..."

Steam

"No man no problems..."

ReVoke

I'm not sure, but maybe theres a configing option in the bot which is default its self and when you save the bot saves the default config? (not sure if that makes sense..)
TXlzdCBpcyBteSBiaXRjaA==

^^ Base64, Decode it =) ^^

Myst

Quote from: Steam on February 08, 2010, 01:31:36 AM
Also not sure if you are aware but after you fill out the config from when you first load the bot and save. when you go back into the settings everything resets to it's original state why is that?

I have been aware of this for the past 4 years.  It is a minor annoyance I know, and I'll get around to uploading a fix to the annoyance which would take me at max 3mins to do. (SaveSetting()GetSetting()KillProcess())

But I couldn't be bothered too at the moment.  So no point in "bumping" when I already stated I'll get around too it.  I'll get around to it...