Diablo 3 Server Emulation progress

Started by nightwolf52218, September 17, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucaneer

Quote from: darkandy60 on September 22, 2011, 02:54:18 AM
Release 6 is out. You still run around with a monk and all the previous errors are there, but now you can create 10 chars and you can see them in the char selection screen before starting the campaign.

http://code.google.com/p/jamella/downloads/list

Nice :D

And great you also tell about release info :)

Sheetso

You can see your (10) Chars also in the release_5.... so whats "REALY" new in this version? o.O

RadicalEnd

Abaddon

You play as a monk instead of a DH.

This is for testing purposes, in order to see if there are any problems showing models, textunes, scripts or animations. Actions properly called won't work anyway.

Mithax

Release 7 is out but where the hell can u see whats changed in this release?

lordapex

Release 7 wont let me get past the campaign select screen, always get error_7, no matter what. But you ccan switch heroes and still see your characer list.. No saving of banners yet. But when you do switch your character, new text appears where  "campaign" should be and doesnt allow you to click. The text is something like "insert game content" or some stupid thing, almost looks like part of a syntax error or something lol.

Can anyone get into the game to actually see any changes yet??

myr0

when i try to compile it with mono on mac os x, i get an error:

The name "OnlinePlayers" does not exist in the current context

File: AuthenticationServices
Line: 43

->>

OnlinePlayers.Players.Add((BNetClient)Client);

<<-

any solutions?

Sheetso

@lordapex .... this is cause u have make more than one char and they will get automatically in a "party" but the "party" feature is not working atm so u cant leave the party.... the only one way is just to creat only one char atm since the "party" is ready btw fixed....

destin21

Quote from: myr0 on September 22, 2011, 10:18:01 AM
when i try to compile it with mono on mac os x, i get an error:

The name "OnlinePlayers" does not exist in the current context

File: AuthenticationServices
Line: 43

->>

OnlinePlayers.Players.Add((BNetClient)Client);

<<-

any solutions?

It means probably they havent updated all of the mono version code yet...

SupraDoom

AntonG

i got an question,
this emu we playing, the graphics, are they affected by the settings we choose, or its auto set to low?

i put everything on high possible, they game doesnt seem to be so awesome at graphics, and im able to run it smooth, while i got a vid cared rated "low"

Naruske

Known issues in Release 7:
Banners do not work

When a character is created and you start the campaign you get Error 07

When creating a new character if you already have one you can get into campaign start screen but you cannot join: "PH: This text should be replaced with game data
-
That's all i could find right now

Espionage724

Quote from: AntonG on September 22, 2011, 02:20:25 PM
i got an question,
this emu we playing, the graphics, are they affected by the settings we choose, or its auto set to low?

i put everything on high possible, they game doesnt seem to be so awesome at graphics, and im able to run it smooth, while i got a vid cared rated "low"

I got a card rated med, and I get a smooth 60+ FPS all the time. I'm hoping either my card is just better then it's rated (Radeon HD 5570), or if it is because of no monsters, I hope my FPS doesn't drop that much :p

BossCatKenji

Quote from: Espionage724 on September 22, 2011, 04:08:01 PM
Quote from: AntonG on September 22, 2011, 02:20:25 PM
i got an question,

I got a card rated med, and I get a smooth 60+ FPS all the time. I'm hoping either my card is just better then it's rated (Radeon HD 5570), or if it is because of no monsters, I hope my FPS doesn't drop that much :p

luckily for us, since this game has been in development for way many years ago, it can actually run smoothly on medium-end machines :D :D :D

Happy Mushroom

Just tested Releas6. Making progress .
Keep up do good work guys!  ;D
You got all our support.  ;)